The Manc: "The top 30 Manchester bands of all time, officially ranked by The Manc Audio" (December 23, 2022)

The top 30 Manchester bands of all time, officially ranked by The Manc Audio

"Here is our totally biased list of the top 30 Manchester bands of all time."

2. The Smiths.

Morrissey_at_La_Zona_Rosa_-_SXSW_2006-1160x774.jpg

"What a band. From Morrissey’s lyrics, to Marr’s guitar, the sound they created was not only loved by Mancs but the world. Whether it’s the highs of Bigmouth Strikes Again or the lows of I Know It’s Over, The Smiths have a song and an album for everyone. Our top track is Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now."

FWD.

2. The Smiths.

View attachment 87293

"What a band. From Morrissey’s lyrics, to Marr’s guitar, the sound they created was not only loved by Mancs but the world. Whether it’s the highs of Bigmouth Strikes Again or the lows of I Know It’s Over, The Smiths have a song and an album for everyone. Our top track is Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now."

FWD.
sweating profusely while singing his great big misunderstood heart out is exactly how i like my steve served. merry christmas, everyone! be nice to each other!

2. The Smiths.

View attachment 87293

FWD.
The CHAMELEONS! Why do people always forget about one of the most influential bands from Manchester?

Absolutely mental list.

I've never heard a single song by 10cc.

:unsure:. Just Manchester,?? The best British band is. N 1 is Led Zeppelin, then the smiths , Depeche mode, the cure, James, oasis, the verve,. Never heard of the chamellion

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom