The Man City thread

Re: The Manchester City FC champions 2012 thread!

Nice story Paddy (with emphasis on the word ''story'').

So Phil Jones is on the cruise ship ''The World''???
That's quite interesting as I could have sworn I saw him on Sky Sports News at City's stadium training with the rest of England's 2012 Euro Championship squad.

Paddy / Urban - you've been rumbled. Now do us all a favour and f*** off.

JJ

The email was sent to me some time ago and Phil Jones was definitely on the cruiser for a couple of days before he joined the England party.

--Paddy

City fans watch that and cry. Gutted they are. I heard a massive City fan offed himself as Chelsea won it.

you still harping on about that? Please tell me where you heard that? Red Cafe? :rofl:

Anyway, talking about crying...... I watched this and was crying - crying tears of LAUGHTER! I wonder how many loyal rags here offed themselves :rofl:

JJ
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hebdRx71co[/youtube]

sorry, the above post should have had this picture on display ;) :thumb:

wp-conten...Dickov_jpg.jpg

Had City not won the league on the last day, this thread would have been crawling with rags taking the piss.
But City did win it and the rags are doing a fantastic impersonation of the invisible man.....
I'm wasting my time here.
Goodnight and thank you.

JJ

Oh Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday 6th June at the Mad Hatter Saloon bar in Manhattan, New York, New York.

The City legend that is Paul Lake will be bringing the Premier League trophy along with him for Blues fans to celebrate being Champ16ns.

I shall be there - the 400 mile round trip being well worth it :)

MCFC 2012 Champ16ns.

Jukebox Jury

Re: Manchester City - top of the league.

Mancini Out.

Jukebox Jury

RM = Roberto Mancini and also Real Madrid.

Real Madrid and Ronaldo and then Chelsea and a punctured tour bus. November is dark.

Manchester City fans new chant ''You're the one for me Barry''

Manchester City fans have come up with a new chant, paying homage to their midfield player Gareth Barry, using the tune to ''You're the one for me fatty''.
Let's hope he stars in another thrashing of the rags on Sunday ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_3eJL19P6Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

''You're the one for me Barry
You're the one I really really love
And we will say,
You'll be a champion again, in May''

Jukebox Jury
PS Come on City

We were all over City like a cheap suit. I still believe City will defend their title though. I am beyond caring about trophies cause as long as my United play like this and give me entertainment and problems with my heart then I will be happy.

---Urbanus

Well the City fans can feel hard done to all they like.
They had more of the game and maybe deserved a winner.
But as always when it matters Utd seem to find the goals required.
I foresee another frantic end to the season.
With City now out of Europe it will be interesting to see hope Utd cope.
Neither side has been playing that well this season so I feel the best is still to come from both teams.
If last year taught us anything writing any teams off this early is stupid.
But it has to be said the team to beat is Manchester United yet again.

Well the City fans can feel hard done to all they like.
They had more of the game and maybe deserved a winner.
But as always when it matters Utd seem to find the goals required.
I foresee another frantic end to the season.
With City now out of Europe it will be interesting to see hope Utd cope.
Neither side has been playing that well this season so I feel the best is still to come from both teams.
If last year taught us anything writing any teams off this early is stupid.
But it has to be said the team to beat is Manchester United yet again.

It simply is amazing that United still are the team to beat as you say. On another note a world wide audience could see the old myth about City fans being more friendly than United fans die once and for all. I felt the City fans were bad losers and very small minded and a disgrace to the greatest league in the world.

After what was a classic game yet again it was a shame to see these so called fans behave like children and not being up for it or able to take on the stewards or the United fans and just settling for throwing coins. I think it is safe to say that City's firm lost a lot of credibility yesterday and they are today the laughing stock for all serious football fans out there.

Had it been United fans doing that United would have played Grimsby next season way down the league system or even just outside of it. City have all the pressure on them now cause only true champions defend their title, something a club like Arsenal never have done. Season after season people reckon a side that go out of a competition and therefor get more time to recover will benefit from it but it is never the case for some strange reason. In Uniteds case they have always been best when fighting at all fronts which for me is the league, the Champions League and the FA Cup.

---Urbanus

After what was a classic game yet again it was a shame to see these so called fans behave like children and not being up for it or able to take on the stewards or the United fans and just settling for throwing coins. I think it is safe to say that City's firm lost a lot of credibility yesterday and they are today the laughing stock for all serious football fans out there.

Had it been United fans doing that United would have played Grimsby next season way down the league system or even just outside of it. ---Urbanus

Wish they could be like "the best fans ever"® Bellamy?

Back
Top Bottom