The malady lingers on VHS

Fi Dolla. Roughly.

No.
Introducing Morrissey can sell for $15 or $20. Sing Your Life VHS EP might sell for $30 or so.
The other VHSs will sell for less than $10.

...I've got a VHS of "Hulmerist" Signed by Morrissey, which I won in a "Sounds" U.K magazine Competition in 1989/90....but I can no longer find the "Congratulations" letter as proof of it being Genuine, that came with it....

...I've got a VHS of "Hulmerist" Signed by Morrissey, which I won in a "Sounds" U.K magazine Competition in 1989/90....but I can no longer find the "Congratulations" letter as proof of it being Genuine, that came with it....

...so it's essentially worthless dave. I'll give yer a fiver for it....deal? ;)

Thanks for the offer Joe !!! But the frame the "Sleeve" is in cost £20 squid!!
Besides, I KNOW in my heart that is the REAL Thing, and that's what counts to me!!!

Hi there Allie!!!
I have NO idea how to put pics up.....I used to use "Photobucket", but the website keeps changing things around....( ....to make things EASIER for users, they somehow make it harder.....duh....).

....for the time being, please just imagine the VHS sleeve/cover, with Morrissey's name written on it in Black ink along the bottom....

( I also won a "Mission" ( .....anyone remember them ??) VHS tape, signed by the band, but, as I was not really a fan, ( ...I'll enter anything...OO-ER !!!) I gave it to a mate who was...

I bought a Malady VHS tape in a record sale in Derby for £3. It sounds like that was a fair price. I REALLY want to watch it, but my VHS player has been put in the loft somewhere and I can't bring myself to go up there.

Back
Top Bottom