The Magic of Morrissey

Anyone notice the inclusion of Kristeen Young as a talking head (oh sorry, cunni...nah, I'll lay off that joke) at 3.34? Or is that just my imagination running wild and free... :confused:;)

Coiff.

EDIT: Thinking about it, that could just as easily be Helena Bonham Carter...

From the YT clip:

"Some men I hate, some women I hate. Some men I love, some women I hate." Er... ??? :D

I noticed that as well and laughed. Oh Moz, you wonder why people speculate.

this is a fantastic clip! i love how its shot during the interview, i do a screen grab of it almost every 2 seconds

a bit of a slip up there at the end. i really get the sense sometimes that his image is quite contrived.

a bit of a slip up there at the end. i really get the sense sometimes that his image is quite contrived.

that wasnt a slip up! he was just having a laugh - its quite clear to me he is entirely honest and as always is demonstrating his integrity. There is nothing contrived.

he should wear one of these

turkish%20fez-375.jpg

Re: he should wear one of these

HA HA oh my god, HIM, i wish you were still here (are you?), I'd tell you all about the Jacksonville, FL gig. It was hysterically funny, at least to me -- in the venue, there were all these portraits in the hallway of Shriners wearing those fez-things (what is the plural of fez? fezs?).

I felt it wonderfully appropriate for moz for some reason (the venue, not the hats :D), though I don't really know why. (Although, unfortunately I didn't get enough of a chance to get a good luck at the portraits, what with runnin 'n' stuff... :p)

Re: he should wear one of these

I bet you a dollar Morrissey has a fez somewhere in his closet. If he doesn't, then he should.

Just Like That!

tommy_cooper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom