The madness of the left wing Libtards

Morrissey plays South American, including Mexico, without problems, but some White self loathing libtards don't like him because he speaks the truth, wake up folks!
Whites, a minority in London & Birmingham, what does it take to allow people the freedom to speak out?

Morrissey plays South American, including Mexico, without problems, but some White self loathing libtards don't like him because he speaks the truth, wake up folks!
Whites, a minority in London & Birmingham, what does it take to allow people the freedom to speak out?

Exactly as I predicted, yet again. Here come the racist f***knuckles, spouting clear lies to muddy the waters. Don't let the racist scumbags win. This one's going on block.

I read about what's happening in London & Birmingham from an online news outlet called the BBC, I know little about them, but I have read eleswelse that these facts are true, why do you call me racist?

Exactly as I predicted, yet again. Here come the racist f***knuckles, spouting clear lies to muddy the waters. Don't let the racist scumbags win. This one's going on block.

Uncle Skinny how do you personally help immigrants that you so fiercly protect?

oddly, I am against unvetted immigration but I have a heart and personally help illegals that are working hard in the USA. Its what we need, hard workers that try to fit in.

067E16FD-E00A-449B-8633-A91B8C06F18D.jpeg

My White buddies do live in trailers, and they like open spaces and to hunt & fish.
But they would think a man with such tight shorts would be gay.
I have a beer & rye with them, they joke with me and call it firewater, but I have a sense of humour.
They call people who diddle up to homos, want to flood the states with more people, hate gun owners, police, and men that act like women, and women who act like men Libtards.
I asked Ray who used to be a teacher why Libtards, and he said " It's two words put together Liberal ( yep saw that one) and reTARDS yeah seems right ..... retarded Liberals. Ray calls it portmanteau? Like smoke & fog ..... smog
Anyway, when I ever meet a libtard they are way to nice to be real, sickly

Uncle Skinny how do you personally help immigrants that you so fiercly protect?

oddly, I am against unvetted immigration but I have a heart and personally help illegals that are working hard in the USA. Its what we need, hard workers that try to fit in.
You are right, but I would say help them were they live

VBKhnRS6_400x400.jpg

How to smoke meth out of a light bulb.
Grasp the lightbulb around the neck and hold it upside down. Take a blunt intsrument (the handle of a kitchen knife works well) and tap forcefully on the tip of the metal end until the metal falls through into the glass part (you may have to use scissors to clip an attached wire). Next, dump out all the metal crap and throw it away. Then, pour salt into the bulb (about 1/3 of the way full) and shake/swirl it around vigorously. This is to remove the phosphorus coating (you can tell when it's all gone because the bulb will be crystal clear). Now you have an empty bulb with a metal ring around it. The ring is where you hold it when you heat the meth. In order, to clear the smoke, you need to either A) use a straw or B) create a carb in the bulb. The straww is self explanatory, just put it in your mouth and inhale the vapors frome the bulb. To create a carb, use a butane TORCH-type lighter. Focus the flame on a small spot on the fat part of the glass and simultaneously blow into the other end of the bulb until a small hole bursts. This is your carb. Now you can simply put your lips on the metal and inhale to your hearts content and the bulb will clear of vapors. I recommend holding the flame a few inches below the bulb and heating slowly. Happy tweaking.
------------------
"All great things must first wear a terrifying and monstrous mask in order to inscribe themselves on the face of humanity"
-Nietzsche

Never seen a good looking one of successful one unless they studied because the poor tax payers funded it for them. They can never wash away where they come from but some are great at dropping their accent and replacing it with one that requires a bit more work from the tongue.

VBKhnRS6_400x400.jpg

How to smoke meth out of a light bulb.
Grasp the lightbulb around the neck and hold it upside down. Take a blunt intsrument (the handle of a kitchen knife works well) and tap forcefully on the tip of the metal end until the metal falls through into the glass part (you may have to use scissors to clip an attached wire). Next, dump out all the metal crap and throw it away. Then, pour salt into the bulb (about 1/3 of the way full) and shake/swirl it around vigorously. This is to remove the phosphorus coating (you can tell when it's all gone because the bulb will be crystal clear). Now you have an empty bulb with a metal ring around it. The ring is where you hold it when you heat the meth. In order, to clear the smoke, you need to either A) use a straw or B) create a carb in the bulb. The straww is self explanatory, just put it in your mouth and inhale the vapors frome the bulb. To create a carb, use a butane TORCH-type lighter. Focus the flame on a small spot on the fat part of the glass and simultaneously blow into the other end of the bulb until a small hole bursts. This is your carb. Now you can simply put your lips on the metal and inhale to your hearts content and the bulb will clear of vapors. I recommend holding the flame a few inches below the bulb and heating slowly. Happy tweaking.
------------------
"All great things must first wear a terrifying and monstrous mask in order to inscribe themselves on the face of humanity"
-Nietzsche

Chris Farley tried it and died from it.

chris-farley-dead-01.jpg

Tags
european tour hate liberals
Back
Top Bottom