The Lowdown please inform me?

Image:

attachment.php

I wouldn't let you so forget it.

My copy arrived today. It’s basically the ‘Maximum Morrissey and the smith’ CD along with an interview CD. I haven’t listened to the interview CD yet so I don’t know which interview it is or when it was recorded.

My copy arrived today. It’s basically the ‘Maximum Morrissey and the smith’ CD along with an interview CD. I haven’t listened to the interview CD yet so I don’t know which interview it is or when it was recorded.

I left my review on Amazon.co.uk. It's a heap of poop (the discs, not the review - that's spot-on).

Peter

The Lowdown Unauthorized

Apologies if this is an old story...I seem to remember a story on the mainpage or somewhere about an unauthorized release similar to Jewel in the Crown. I did do a search on "Lowdown" on this board and got nothing!
There's a new cd on Amazon with (probably recycled) interviews -- called you guessed it, The Lowdown Unauthorized.

BTW, last night I watched The Smiffs Under Review. Some of it was interesting but overall, a redundant dvd I'm glad I didn't bother buying, even with my write-off research funds. I got a 21 out of 25 first time out on their World's Most Difficult Interactive quiz. I don't see why knowing the name of John Porter's band in the '70s qualifies one as an expert on the Smiffs. Humph! :p

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: The Lowdown Unauthorized

Yes, it's along the same lines as 'The Smiths Under Review' and 'Jewel In The Crown'.
I bought it last week unfortunatly, it is such a scam, it is actualy 2 CDs - One of which is 'Maximum Morrissey & The Smiths' which isn't even a new release, the other CD is an interview disc, containing all the well known interviews (not in any sort of order) and sounding very much like someone has just recorded them of Youtube with a clapped out tape recorder.
The 'free poster" that was advertised is just the cover of 'Maximum Morrissey & The Smiths' and is very small and very terrible!
The 2 CD's come in a box, the picture on the front is very pixely, the whole thing is just terribly lazy... I really wouldn't recommend it.....

Morrissey Lowdown CD Package???

Morning all,

I went to a local electronics place last night and there was a 2-cd package called Morrissey Lowdow. It had interviews and posters and other things. It was selling for $9. It said on the front that it wasn't authorized and so I didn't buy it.

Has anyone seen this???:confused:

Re: Morrissey Lowdown CD Package???

Morning all,

I went to a local electronics place last night and there was a 2-cd package called Morrissey Lowdow. It had interviews and posters and other things. It was selling for $9. It said on the front that it wasn't authorized and so I didn't buy it.

Has anyone seen this???:confused:

YUP

its rubbish ..., if you are a collecter you will buy it anyway but in my opinion spend your money elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom