Morrissey Central "THE LONDON PALLADIUM" & "Tour Dates" (June 14, 2022)

THE LONDON PALLADIUM

Morrissey's concert on October 9th has switched from The Coliseum to the London Palladium.

Tour Dates

IMG_1962_oheo6l.jpg

Regards,
FWD

(At time of posting: neither named ticket outlet have the gigs listed).

At least it wasn't left wing twattishness.
Well, I'm not saying that one is better than the other but the Smiths/Morrissey fanbase is massively more left wing than right wing. His left-wing utterances in the past (e.g. his oft-expressed hatred for the royals and Thatcher) seemingly didn't cost him a single fan - his recent right-wing ones have seen the fan-base haemorrhage (and the h-word mention there is for you, Marred!).

Most won't as it will still require time off work and multiple hotel bookings but I guess a few probably will...
That or a true MegaBus enthusiast

Presale tickets first. When you buy the album??

Well, I'm not saying that one is better than the other but the Smiths/Morrissey fanbase is massively more left wing than right wing. His left-wing utterances in the past (e.g. his oft-expressed hatred for the royals and Thatcher) seemingly didn't cost him a single fan - his recent right-wing ones have seen the fan-base haemorrhage (and the h-word mention there is for you, Marred!).

Everyone was left-wing in the 80's.......if you were young and liked "alternative" music. I was. But politics, the world and this country are different today. If those that grew up with the Smiths can't recognize that, I feel sorry for them.

Patti Smith is charging £78 for London Palladium tickets.
As an old punk these ridiculous ticket prices sicken me with their greed and arrogance.
I know I'm out of step with the hard faced modern world and the merciless zeitgeist.

As an old punk these ridiculous ticket prices sicken me with their greed and arrogance.
I know I'm out of step with the hard faced modern world and the merciless zeitgeist.
You realize musicians can’t make money off their music any more with everyone streaming. They depend on live shows and merch to make a living. Patti Smith is a legend and deserves support.

Why do you have a photo of a lady murdered by the yorkshire ripper as your pic?

^^^^^^ That's for me to know and you to wonder.

I mean what is the purpose of a presale ?? Generally.
It's to generate jealousy and FOMO.
In other words they ain't that confident that tickets would sell without a bit of drama. I'll give it to them, the parasites who run the ticketing business keenly understand the plebs psychology. Any hint of people giving something a wide berth and they know they're in danger.

In other words they ain't that confident that tickets would sell without a bit of drama. I'll give it to them, the parasites who run the ticketing business keenly understand the plebs psychology. Any hint of people giving something a wide berth and they know they're in danger.
maybe o2 insist, since it might get people to sign up to an O2 SIM

From an O2 perspective, they have no interest in ticket sales as it doesn't affect them, as Neil mentioned it all about driving sales of their product.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom