Morrissey Central "THE LONDON PALLADIUM" & "Tour Dates" (June 14, 2022)

THE LONDON PALLADIUM

Morrissey's concert on October 9th has switched from The Coliseum to the London Palladium.

Tour Dates

IMG_1962_oheo6l.jpg

Regards,
FWD

(At time of posting: neither named ticket outlet have the gigs listed).

Who is the photo of?

I was considering to see him at the Coliseum, Palladium looks like a great alternative. He played there in 2018, and although I did not attend, I remember reading great reviews about that particular gig and venue. His mother attended the show that night.

The 2018 Palladiym gig was brilliant and my last Mozza show. I would love to go this time, but it needs to be a Friday or Saturday for me to be able to make the journey

The last Palladium date was one of the few recent UK shows with any decent atmosphere, so I'll happily take another one.

The last Palladium date was one of the few recent UK shows with any decent atmosphere, so I'll happily take another one.
Whilst I agree with you to a point, the LIHS set lists aside, I think all the 2018 U.K. gigs were good, with a fairly decent atmosphere.
The pre covid gigs, though the set list was better, the crowds were not.

Just my 2penneth👍

Whilst I agree with you to a point, the LIHS set lists aside, I think all the 2018 U.K. gigs were good, with a fairly decent atmosphere.
The pre covid gigs, though the set list was better, the crowds were not.

Just my 2penneth👍
Wonder when the tickets go on
Sale. Is it normally a few weeks before ?

Wonder when the tickets go on
Sale. Is it normally a few weeks before ?
Sometimes months Baz.

Couple of examples.

2018, the one that got scrapped, the tickets went on sale in mid May, tour should have started on 4th July

The Feb/Mar 2018, tickets went on sale first week in Nov 2017.

But if you go back to 2009, U.K. Tour of Refusal started in May, tickets went on sale in early December 2008.
For the Swords tour, tickets went on sale in late June, tour started in late October.
So anyones guess Baz.

Hope you and the family are well. Hopefully see you somewhere soon.

Sometimes months Baz.

Couple of examples.

2018, the one that got scrapped, the tickets went on sale in mid May, tour should have started on 4th July

The Feb/Mar 2018, tickets went on sale first week in Nov 2017.

But if you go back to 2009, U.K. Tour of Refusal started in May, tickets went on sale in early December 2008.
For the Swords tour, tickets went on sale in late June, tour started in late October.
So anyones guess Baz.

Hope you and the family are well. Hopefully see you somewhere soon.
Hopefully an announcement not to soon then Janice😃
I’ll be taking my daughters to hopefully a couple of shows, in the north, or maybe even Birmingham where my eldest lives. So yes, you can get me a swift half of Coors 😆

Don't panic Barry - you'll easily pick up a ticket for face value, even close to the dates. I know about these things!
Much small venues Michael.
I think they will sell in hours, as this is all that Moz fans have been waiting for for years. A small intimate venue😃

Much small venues Michael.
I think they will sell in hours, as this is all that Moz fans have been waiting for for years. A small intimate venue😃
2006 Ringleader, all venues went in minutes.
2011 were quite quick sales also. And the Palladium in 2018 was a quick seller, in comparison to the rest.

On the other scale, Portsmouth, Reading & Edinburgh in the cancelled 2018 tour, none sold out. And all were relatively small venues. So who knows.

2006 Ringleader, all venues went in minutes.
2011 were quite quick sales also. And the Palladium in 2018 was a quick seller, in comparison to the rest.

On the other scale, Portsmouth, Reading & Edinburgh in the cancelled 2018 tour, none sold out. And all were relatively small venues. So who knows.
Who knows? I do! Pre-spring 2018 he would typically play to around 60,000 in a UK tour. Then with all the horrible, right-wing endorsing twattishness that happened in 2018/2019, his fan base withered by well over 50% in the UK, down to around 20,000-25,000. This new tour has over 30,000 tickets in total. So overall, it is likely to sell OK-ish but not to full capacity. That doesn't mean some venues won't sell out quickly but it'll be largely to touts who may then struggle to get face value nearer the day. Of course, if Morrissey has a big Radio 2 airplay hit before then with 'Veronica', that will boost demand considerably but that's looking unlikely given that it'll be July in a couple of weeks. Not totally implausible though.
Michael.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom