The List of Cancelled gigs??

devout

Has anyone got that long list of the gigs he's cancelled over the years?

Michael Jackson cancelled 50 nights at the Dome..... be thankful that at least Morrissey is rescheduling his gigs.....:D

Jukebox Jury

Has anyone got that long list of the gigs he's cancelled over the years?

Who really cares? The past is past....

Keeping a list of cancelled gigs seems (to me) totally pointless. How would that be of any use to anyone? :squiffy:

Keeping a list of cancelled gigs seems (to me) totally pointless. How would that be of any use to anyone? :squiffy:

Personally, I won't leave the house without one :D

I heard someone is doing a book called
''Morrissey's Cancelled Gigs''
and it guides you to all these places:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Apart from the time he cancelled on the Outsiders tour, at the Arena?

Ahhh.... yes.... but I wasn't going....:thumb: was in the time of my life when I was changing nappies and I fell off the radar for a couple of years.....
I seem to recall it was £25...... and simply didn't have it..... I rang up the Nynex (as it was then;)) and said I wasn't interested in Bowie... could I pay £12.50 and promise to leave after Morrissey has finished:D
She said :ha-no:

Jukebox Jury

Ahhh.... yes.... but I wasn't going....:thumb: was in the time of my life when I was changing nappies and I fell off the radar for a couple of years.....
I seem to recall it was £25...... and simply didn't have it..... I rang up the Nynex (as it was then;)) and said I wasn't interested in Bowie... could I pay £12.50 and promise to leave after Morrissey has finished:D
She said :ha-no:

Jukebox Jury

When Morrissey pulled out, thousands got refunds. Bowie roped in The Reegs as support and slashed the ticket price to about £15. I just took my refund. Years later I did manage to get onto the guestlist for Bowie (with Suede and Divine Comedy in support) at LCC. I have to say, he was pretty good.

When Morrissey pulled out, thousands got refunds. Bowie roped in The Reegs as support and slashed the ticket price to about £15. I just took my refund. Years later I did manage to get onto the guestlist for Bowie (with Suede and Divine Comedy in support) at LCC. I have to say, he was pretty good.

Move 2002
Didn't it absolutely pee it down during Suede?
I went the following night... New Order.... Doves.... Echo + Bunnymen.... scorching day:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Move 2002
Didn't it absolutely pee it down during Suede?
I went the following night... New Order.... Doves.... Echo + Bunnymen.... scorching day:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

It did, but only for half of the set. I always carry a brolly :thumb:

The rainbow more than made up for it.

I heard someone is doing a book called
''Morrissey's Cancelled Gigs''
and it guides you to all these places:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

:pray: Please say a bus will be organized. :D

I think this one will be the ''MozPlane'':D

Jukebox Jury

Ooh I say! a MozPlane. There has been buses & boats so far (Quarry night have done 2 boat cruises on the Thames) so I think mozplane is the next step - or at least a helicopter??

Ooh I say! a MozPlane. There has been buses & boats so far (Quarry night have done 2 boat cruises on the Thames) so I think mozplane is the next step - or at least a helicopter??

Mozchopper

Don't forget I did the ''MozTube'' in London January 2008:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom