"The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention" by Fiona Sturges

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he would conform for once though - it's a hell of a hate storm to put yourself through for nothing.

Stubborn.

‘And I will die with both of my hands untied.’

Once there's a media narrative about someone they have to work very hard to get away from it (& actively provide a more exciting alternative) because every word they say will get sifted to add to the story. Anything that mitigates or contradicts gets removed & anything that confirms gets amplified, because that's what they want.

Some of my Facebook friends believe he was huge success with the skinheads at Madstock because a hack got it wrong & now it's more evidence for them to repeat, even though he got heckled off & refused to play the next day.
This is one way Skinny controls the narrative. His narrative is a track record of falsehood.

The Independent is owned by the same people who own the London Evening Standard. The Times belongs to to the loathsome Murdoch.

Aha, thanks for that. How did I get that wrong? The Perrier's gone to my head...

Jason

Only an idiot thinks speaking the truth is not a noble thing to do.

It's never for nothing.

Ideology is a provisional, rationalised, temporary, version of the truth that we battle over - he gets to the truth of the human heart & that's forever.

Wrecking his career for politics, that he's out of his depth in, is insanity.

Ideology is a provisional, rationalised, temporary, version of the truth that we battle over - he gets to the truth of the human heart & that's forever.

What makes you presume he's out of his depth? He's always been honest about his opinions on life, politics, the real world as he sees it etc from the word go - regardless of the consequences.

Like most other people in England he doesn't like what he currently sees and knows that mass immigration doesn't bode well for England's future.

He's worried England is turning into another country - a foreign country that he will soon no longer recognise. More and more people are sharing the same feelings from the things they are seeing with their very eyes. That is why so many people are becoming interested in anti-immigration parties, twitter sites etc.

Their concerns are genuine - not imagined.

The above statement is just a basic fact of social psychology. Put 50 people in a room and as a general rule white people tend to sit with other whites, black people with other blacks etc. This is true the world over. Men tend to sit with other men, women with other women. Young with other young people, older with other older people. It's the psychology of sameness. People tend to hang out with people who are like them and have the same views as them. Doesn't mean that racial integration is impossible or that such instinctual social groupings are inherently 'racist'. It's just basic human group behaviour.

Can confirm, spent the last 10 years studying various psychology degrees and this has come up a lot. Demonstrated in multiple stroop tests too - when maxing out cognitive load/working memory, lots of people who truly profess to hold no prejudice against other races tend to display it under conditions which force them to act without having the time or cognitive energy to defer to their social conscious. There's a lot of theories around early conditioning around why that may be the case. It's not ideal, but ultimately its basically true. However, it doesn't = racism.

Morrissey has ben "Wrecking" his career for quite some time now, yet he still lives and breathes. You could make the case he's actually thriving in this climate of cancel culture. It's fertile ground for the likes of Morrissey. I think he's been secretly wishing for this day to come all along.

I agree that ignoring Morrissey would be a great idea but you can't really achieve that by writing articles about it.

Can confirm, spent the last 10 years studying various psychology degrees and this has come up a lot. Demonstrated in multiple stroop tests too - when maxing out cognitive load/working memory, lots of people who truly profess to hold no prejudice against other races tend to display it under conditions which force them to act without having the time or cognitive energy to defer to their social conscious. There's a lot of theories around early conditioning around why that may be the case. It's not ideal, but ultimately its basically true. However, it doesn't = racism.
I realise this isn't directly what you're referring to but it does show what certain groups of people can think when they just swallow the lazy narrative. Here's a video of white liberal woke enlightenment in all its ugly glory.

I realise this isn't directly what you're referring to but it does show what certain groups of people can think when they just swallow the lazy narrative. Here's a video of white liberal woke enlightenment in all its ugly glory.

I've always said liberals are way more racist than the people they accuse of it. They're incapable of critical thinking. In a way they're like spoiled children.

I've always said liberals are way more racist than the people they accuse of it. They're incapable of critical thinking. In a way they're like spoiled children.
I know what you mean but as insane as the left have become lately I have not forgotten how insane the right were and still are. The rest of us somewhere in the middle are playing musical chairs and we're running out places to sit.

I know what you mean but as insane as the left have become lately I have not forgotten how insane the right were and still are. The rest of us somewhere in the middle are playing musical chairs and we're running out places to sit.
All political parties, left and right, have the same globalist agenda.

In short, they're all insane.

(I only read one paragraph of the article and stopped out of totally boredom)

She is doing exactly what she wants everyone else to stop doing. She is writing an article about him in a negative fashion. "Giving Him Attention"! I love has she suggest that she be the last person to give him attention. Hypocrite! Do these people think this stuff through or is it always about the 15 minutes of fame?

She is correct about one thing, the negative attention, it is getting old.

The above statement is just a basic fact of social psychology. Put 50 people in a room and as a general rule white people tend to sit with other whites, black people with other blacks etc. This is true the world over. Men tend to sit with other men, women with other women. Young with other young people, older with other older people. It's the psychology of sameness. People tend to hang out with people who are like them and have the same views as them. Doesn't mean that racial integration is impossible or that such instinctual social groupings are inherently 'racist'. It's just basic human group behaviour.

Well said.

this is so obvious that people prefer to ignore it. Much rather use it as proof that Morrissey hates anyone who isn’t white.

let’s be honest: Morrissey hates pretty much everybody, regardless of race. Ha ha.

Tags
fiona sturges the independent

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom