"The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention" by Fiona Sturges

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radis Noir, Oct 31, 2019.

By Radis Noir on Oct 31, 2019 at 7:58 AM
  1. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2019
    • Redundant Redundant x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radis Noir, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Stubborn.

‘And I will die with both of my hands untied.’
      • Like Like x 4
    2. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Only an idiot thinks speaking the truth is not a noble thing to do.

It's never for nothing.
      • Like Like x 2
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      On aroma and clothes?
      • Like Like x 1
    4. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      MORRISSEY WILL NEVER CONFORM!
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is one way Skinny controls the narrative. His narrative is a track record of falsehood.
    6. SheilaSmith
      SheilaSmith
      deborah kerr.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    7. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      But I'm a Morrissey fan and I find it the opposite of painful.

I find it glorifying.
    8. Deleted member 27456
      Deleted member 27456
      Aha, thanks for that. How did I get that wrong? The Perrier's gone to my head...

Jason
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. Nerak
      Nerak
      Ideology is a provisional, rationalised, temporary, version of the truth that we battle over - he gets to the truth of the human heart & that's forever.

Wrecking his career for politics, that he's out of his depth in, is insanity.
    10. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      What makes you presume he's out of his depth? He's always been honest about his opinions on life, politics, the real world as he sees it etc from the word go - regardless of the consequences.

Like most other people in England he doesn't like what he currently sees and knows that mass immigration doesn't bode well for England's future.

He's worried England is turning into another country - a foreign country that he will soon no longer recognise. More and more people are sharing the same feelings from the things they are seeing with their very eyes. That is why so many people are becoming interested in anti-immigration parties, twitter sites etc.

Their concerns are genuine - not imagined.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    11. marred
      marred
      All they need is him.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. Pokey
      Pokey
      Can confirm, spent the last 10 years studying various psychology degrees and this has come up a lot. Demonstrated in multiple stroop tests too - when maxing out cognitive load/working memory, lots of people who truly profess to hold no prejudice against other races tend to display it under conditions which force them to act without having the time or cognitive energy to defer to their social conscious. There's a lot of theories around early conditioning around why that may be the case. It's not ideal, but ultimately its basically true. However, it doesn't = racism.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. marred
      marred
      Morrissey has ben "Wrecking" his career for quite some time now, yet he still lives and breathes. You could make the case he's actually thriving in this climate of cancel culture. It's fertile ground for the likes of Morrissey. I think he's been secretly wishing for this day to come all along.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. The Truth
      The Truth
      I agree that ignoring Morrissey would be a great idea but you can't really achieve that by writing articles about it.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. marred
      marred
      I realise this isn't directly what you're referring to but it does show what certain groups of people can think when they just swallow the lazy narrative. Here's a video of white liberal woke enlightenment in all its ugly glory.

• Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      I've always said liberals are way more racist than the people they accuse of it. They're incapable of critical thinking. In a way they're like spoiled children.
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    17. marred
      marred
      I know what you mean but as insane as the left have become lately I have not forgotten how insane the right were and still are. The rest of us somewhere in the middle are playing musical chairs and we're running out places to sit.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      All political parties, left and right, have the same globalist agenda.

In short, they're all insane.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. terrancestamp
      terrancestamp
      (I only read one paragraph of the article and stopped out of totally boredom)

She is doing exactly what she wants everyone else to stop doing. She is writing an article about him in a negative fashion. "Giving Him Attention"! I love has she suggest that she be the last person to give him attention. Hypocrite! Do these people think this stuff through or is it always about the 15 minutes of fame?

She is correct about one thing, the negative attention, it is getting old.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    20. snoddywilko
      snoddywilko
      Well said.

this is so obvious that people prefer to ignore it. Much rather use it as proof that Morrissey hates anyone who isn’t white.

let’s be honest: Morrissey hates pretty much everybody, regardless of race. Ha ha.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1