the latest Moz rumor......

R

Rumor Monger

I hear he is going to be the 4th singer for Van Halen. He made a deal with the VH guys saying he will gladly sing "Hot For Teacher" and "Why Can't This Be Love" in concert as long as they can also do heavy rock versions of "Ordinary Boys" and (of course) "Meat is Murder"

Re: No!!! You have it all wrong...

> I hear he is going to be the 4th singer for Van Halen. He made a deal with
> the VH guys saying he will gladly sing "Hot For Teacher" and
> "Why Can't This Be Love" in concert as long as they can also do
> heavy rock versions of "Ordinary Boys" and (of course)
> "Meat is Murder"

I don't know how these silly rumours get started. Truth is, he'll be joining Styx for they're reuniun tour. The highlight of the evening will be Moz strutting onstage in his fabulous brown cardigan singing Mr. Roboto whilst semi-break dancing. It's sure to be a crowd favorite.

Re: No!!! You both have it all wrong...-True story

> I don't know how these silly rumours get started. Truth is, he'll be
> joining Styx for they're reuniun tour. The highlight of the evening will
> be Moz strutting onstage in his fabulous brown cardigan singing Mr. Roboto
> whilst semi-break dancing. It's sure to be a crowd favorite.
Reunion, HAH! Tommy Shaw pulled a Mike Joyce and now he refuses to play old time styx fav's Mr. Roboto and and Babe.
Tommy does however have the distinct honour of being a bigger bitch than Morrissey.

actually..

Moz is joining me in Damn Yankees. That's right, Moz has been hanging out with the Nuge quite a bit, and after a little convincing, Moz and Ted go out hunting all the time. You can't seperate the two. You oughta hear the two of them singing 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang'.

Re: actually..

> Moz is joining me in Damn Yankees. That's right, Moz has been hanging out
> with the Nuge quite a bit, and after a little convincing, Moz and Ted go
> out hunting all the time. You can't seperate the two. You oughta hear the
> two of them singing 'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang'.
How correct you are Tommy, just tell the Mozzer no cardigans allowed. Only tshirts and a guitar. Help him out with those high notes of yours will ya.

http://www.styxworld.com
styx%20and%20REO%201C.jpg

A Shaw-DeYoung Reunion???

> How correct you are Tommy, just tell the Mozzer no cardigans allowed. Only
> tshirts and a guitar. Help him out with those high notes of yours will ya.
Sorry Styx fans, there's more of a chance of a Morrissey-Joyce reunion.
Dennis DeYoung sued a few years back and got 50 million from Tommy Shaw, when the other members decided to kick Dennis out of the band because he he was too tired to go on tour. But from Tommy's website they seem to be doing quite well at the county fairs, under the big wheel.

Back
Top Bottom