"The Last Of The Famous International Playboys" re-release sleeve shown on EMI website

Re: Both new sleeves for re-rereleases shown on EMI Website

Oh my god, this is too good. Viva was right.

It is not even a nice picture , why on earth this one ? I d like to know the reason behind!! I mean it is a reissue , try and get people to go out and buy it BUT.....

Cheers Moz

Argh, why has he chosen a picture of him and Rick Astley!? Is he really that stupid!?

It is not even a nice picture , why on earth this one ? I d like to know the reason behind!! I mean it is a reissue , try and get people to go out and buy it BUT.....

Cheers Moz

The picture was taken back stage at Top Of The Pops when Moz performed the Playboys single, so it does have relevance

The picture was taken back stage at Top Of The Pops when Moz performed the Playboys single, so it does have relevance

Thanks , so now I know a bit more about it.

Cheers Moz

Bowie cover would've been SO much better, even if Bowie wasn't "coming back" at the moment.

I thought this might have been a stupid hoax, like it normally is when someone posts screencaps instead of links. But then I went over to the site and checked.

One of the vinyl's will have Never Gonna Give You Up on it. The ultimate Rick Roll.

Though not officially stated, EMI has already posted pictures of the sleeves for the two rereleases on their EMI UK & Eire website.

So the already known Kill Uncle sleeve is legit, and here is the one for The Last Of The International Playboys too.

morrissey-last-of-the-famous-international-playboys-cd-single.jpg

sl2.jpg

slku.jpg

pd.jpg

UPDATE Mar. 4, 7:15AM PT:

Stefan Krix added the 7" picture disc image / info from EMI, Celibate Cry sends the link with the single info at recordstore.co.uk, with a larger image of the sleeve.

UPDATE Mar. 6, 10:00 AM PT:

Sleeves / larger scans are now at true-to-you.net (link via post on allyouneedismorrissey.com):

Artwork for The Last Of The Famous International Playboys and Kill Uncle - true-to-you.net

Related items:

Attachments

• 5099992860322-lt.jpg
    5099992860322-lt.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 92
  • slku.jpg
    slku.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 21
  • sl2.jpg
    sl2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:

Though not officially stated, EMI has already posted pictures of the sleeves for the two rereleases on their EMI UK & Eire website.

So the already known Kill Uncle sleeve is legit, and here is the one for The Last Of The International Playboys too.

Oh my god, this is too good. Viva was right.

As far as I'm concerned, this ought to cement the fact that Morrissey or people in Camp Morrissey come here...and clearly steal ideas.

You beat me to it, so I had to whip up the only appropriate alternate...

r1e5oh.png
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ou-net?p=1986759361&viewfull=1#post1986759361

Back
Top Bottom