Morrissey Central "THE LAST OF ENGLAND" (April 6, 2022)

Img_2022_04_06_19_05_15.jpeg

June Brown (1927-2022)

As per the Book Of Condolence thread, Morrissey's Autobiography quote:

"England calls with an offer of a role on EastEnders, as the son (so far unmentioned) of the character Dot Cotton. I would arrive unexpectedly in Albert Square and cause births, deaths and factory fires every time I opened my mouth – numb to shame throughout. Funnier still, an offer slides in for a role in Emmerdale, and the most fascinating aspect of both offers is that somebody somewhere had thought it a good idea.
Since I dare not be myself, I would surely be even worse as an actor."

Regards,
FWD.

If J Marr is vegan because he is promoting suede and leather booties on instagram, Total fraud!!! The same fans write that they are disappointed, Marr doesn't need any money. I consider this attitude as a way to annoy MoZ Moz should respond somehow.... The first reason one becomes a vegetarian or vegan is because they are against animal abuse. This is something that takes Moz out of the boxes, it makes Moz very crazy, somehow it should respond to this very low attitude of J Marr

Unlike with Morrissey who declares his vegetarianism to the world, disallows meat products being sold at his shows and polices his band and crews diets, Marr keeps a vegan diet and it is personal to him. Marr's band and the venues he plays are not restricted to a vegetarian diet. It is personal and therefore none of your business.

then you understand why someone could be upset over someone’s death , even if they are not family.
I was talking about perspective. A 95 year old dying of natural causes is not as tragic as a child murdered, not to mention what probably happened leading up to the murder. If you can't see that then it's a waste of our time replying here.

The statement in Autobiography about the offer to play Dot Cotton’s son always strikes me as implausible. It takes months to bring a new character to the screen and to write storylines for them so they would have cast someone else not abandon the whole idea because Morrissey wouldn’t play the character. I don’t think she ever had a long lost son in the show.

The statement in Autobiography about the offer to play Dot Cotton’s son always strikes me as implausible. It takes months to bring a new character to the screen and to write storylines for them so they would have cast someone else not abandon the whole idea because Morrissey wouldn’t play the character. I don’t think she ever had a long lost son in the show.
they also built storylines around celebrity characters they can convince to join

if you've ever watched one or more of these shows you'll know that the long lost family member, often never spoken of before, is the go to storyline they go to for stale characters. Implausible? Yes. But then again the whole show(s) are implausible. I absolutely believe Moz was offered these parts. The actor who played Nick Cotton has confirmed the Esstenders one. No one from Emmerdale has ever disputed the other claim either.

I was talking about perspective. A 95 year old dying of natural causes is not as tragic as a child murdered, not to mention what probably happened leading up to the murder. If you can't see that then it's a waste of our time replying here.

Ah yes, I see now that you were stating the obvious in your initial post.

Another actor/singer I don't know dies and here a natural death... boring.... 🤔🙄🥱

Another actor/singer I don't know dies and here a natural death... boring.... 🤔🙄🥱
So you already know her and you know that this actress had some meaning for your, I suppose, idol. For some it may be boring, for others it may be interesting.
You even have the opportunity to learn an interesting story from Moz's Autobiography .

So you already know her and you know that this actress had some meaning for your, I suppose, idol. For some it may be boring, for others it may be interesting.
You even have the opportunity to learn an interesting story from Moz's Autobiography .
No, I don't know her! But found her on internet after reading Morrissey's newest obituary. Another dead actor/singer Morrissey knows and people his age and from where he is from, know.
Morrissey has international audience every age, who never heard about his favourite actors/singer...

:rolleyes:

No, I don't know her! But found her on internet after reading Morrissey's newest obituary. Another dead actor/singer Morrissey knows and people his age and from where he is from, know.

Morrissey has international audience every age, who never heard about his favourite actors/singer...

Yes, and now you do know.

You could be grateful that you learned something, or you could ignore what he is only trying to share with you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom