Morrissey Central "THE LAST OF ENGLAND" (April 6, 2022)

Img_2022_04_06_19_05_15.jpeg

June Brown (1927-2022)

As per the Book Of Condolence thread, Morrissey's Autobiography quote:

"England calls with an offer of a role on EastEnders, as the son (so far unmentioned) of the character Dot Cotton. I would arrive unexpectedly in Albert Square and cause births, deaths and factory fires every time I opened my mouth – numb to shame throughout. Funnier still, an offer slides in for a role in Emmerdale, and the most fascinating aspect of both offers is that somebody somewhere had thought it a good idea.
Since I dare not be myself, I would surely be even worse as an actor."

Regards,
FWD.

He's been doing obit. posts online for at least the last 12 years - not sure what's atypical about this one.
Regards,
FWD.

I saw that June Brown who played Dot Cotton died April 3rd. She was 95 which is a good age. When you hear about kids being executed in Ukraine it is hard to get too upset over a 95 year old passing, unless of course you are family.
Morrissey's line 'Since I dare not be myself' always intrigued me. I wonder if he still feels that way now. Hopefully not. After all, you only live twice or so it seems. One life for yourself, and one for your dreams.

June Brown/Dot Cotton R.I.P.

nintchdbpict0003007510372.jpg

Dot and on-screen son Nick Cotton, played by John Altman from 1985 to 2015. Reckon Kevin Rowland from Dexy's Midnight Runners could have looked the part.

I saw that June Brown who played Dot Cotton died April 3rd. She was 95 which is a good age. When you hear about kids being executed in Ukraine it is hard to get too upset over a 95 year old passing, unless of course you are family.
Morrissey's line 'Since I dare not be myself' always intrigued me. I wonder if he still feels that way now. Hopefully not. After all, you only live twice or so it seems. One life for yourself, and one for your dreams.

Dot and on-screen son Nick Cotton, played by John Altman from 1985 to 2015. Reckon Kevin Rowland from Dexy's Midnight Runners could have looked the part.
That was rough, when she let him od and die, but I didn't blame her.

When one identifies with another person, be they a ‘stranger’ or even a part of culture, and when that person or a part of culture dies then the person that identifies with them or it, dies a little too. So there is that kind of pain. They don’t need to be family or have ever met.

Something to think about.

View attachment 80402

June Brown (1927-2022)

As per the Book Of Condolence thread, Morrissey's Autobiography quote:

"England calls with an offer of a role on EastEnders, as the son (so far unmentioned) of the character Dot Cotton. I would arrive unexpectedly in Albert Square and cause births, deaths and factory fires every time I opened my mouth – numb to shame throughout. Funnier still, an offer slides in for a role in Emmerdale, and the most fascinating aspect of both offers is that somebody somewhere had thought it a good idea.
Since I dare not be myself, I would surely be even worse as an actor."

Regards,
FWD.
Great actor, Great character, Great Smoker. RIP

When one identifies with another person, be they a ‘stranger’ or even a part of culture, and when that person or a part of culture dies then the person that identifies with them or it, dies a little too. So there is that kind of pain. They don’t need to be family or have ever met.

Something to think about.
That's why I feel sad to hear about little children shot dead by Russian drone soldiers.

That's why I feel sad to hear about little children shot dead by Russian drone soldiers.

then you understand why someone could be upset over someone’s death , even if they are not family.

If J Marr is vegan because he is promoting suede and leather booties on instagram, Total fraud!!! The same fans write that they are disappointed, Marr doesn't need any money. I consider this attitude as a way to annoy MoZ Moz should respond somehow.... The first reason one becomes a vegetarian or vegan is because they are against animal abuse. This is something that takes Moz out of the boxes, it makes Moz very crazy, somehow it should respond to this very low attitude of J Marr

If J Marr is vegan because he is promoting suede and leather booties on instagram, Total fraud!!! The same fans write that they are disappointed, Marr doesn't need any money. I consider this attitude as a way to annoy MoZ Moz should respond somehow.... The first reason one becomes a vegetarian or vegan is because they are against animal abuse. This is something that takes Moz out of the boxes, it makes Moz very crazy, somehow it should respond to this very low attitude of J Marr
huh?

He is vegan or vegetarian depending on who he is speaking to, but neither wear clothes or shoes made from animals, so no, he should not be doing this. I think you need to discuss this in the off topic thread

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom