the kid's a looker official download for US retail

mjparkin

Hey all,

Not looking for a freebie, just wondering if there is any legal way to purchase and download The Kid's a Looker within the US. The online EMI shop will not let me purchase it, it's not on Amazon or iTunes. What's up with that?

If it is not legally buyable, then Of Course I would welcome a link...

Many thanks.

Hey all,

Not looking for a freebie, just wondering if there is any legal way to purchase and download The Kid's a Looker within the US. The online EMI shop will not let me purchase it, it's not on Amazon or iTunes. What's up with that?

If it is not legally buyable, then Of Course I would welcome a link...

Many thanks.

It is not "legally buyable" in the US anywhere.

That is a bummer. Is there any kind soul out there willing to share? And yes, I am asking with nothing to offer in return. Just a frustrated fan who wants to get a new Moz song to listen to...

My package arrived from UK Amazon yesterday.... Plus my bundle package today.......love the remastered job on KU. It does suck not being able to DL songs from outside the US. But props goes to Amazon UK....

I am also disappointed that I cannot purchase The Kid's A Looker MP3 in the US. What's up with that? I bought the Kill Uncle remastered vinyl and CD and Playboys on CD and vinyl, but cannot get the last piece of the Lego set. If anyone can help with an upload, I would be eternally grateful. If I was more technologically savvy, I would offer something in exchange, but alas I am a bit slow concerning such matters. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help or offer any suggestions.

I am also disappointed that I cannot purchase The Kid's A Looker MP3 in the US. What's up with that? I bought the Kill Uncle remastered vinyl and CD and Playboys on CD and vinyl, but cannot get the last piece of the Lego set. If anyone can help with an upload, I would be eternally grateful. If I was more technologically savvy, I would offer something in exchange, but alas I am a bit slow concerning such matters. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to help or offer any suggestions.

PM me some noods and you'll get it.

Is there any new info on this import download or is the USA just not going to happen. I'm talking about kids a looker.or is there a nice person out there in mozville that has it to share. Please help the drowning girl with this.

Is there any new info on this import download or is the USA just not going to happen. I'm talking about kids a looker.or is there a nice person out there in mozville that has it to share. Please help the drowning girl with this.

Not gonna happen in the US.

Funnily enough anyone who bought the physical cd version will automatically now find the other digital version b-Sides in their amazon cloud player. The amazon autorip feature (in the UK at least) seems to have got confused between the releases, I just found it in there myself. (Amazon are retrospectively uploading digital versions of your previous physical format releases which are compatible with autorip).

Waldo.

Back
Top Bottom