The John Lennon Frink Thread

this is me being a show-off. i think i posted this in the Beatles thread, but I think it belongs here too. I did this when I was 17.

1187964320_l.jpg

if people can show off their Morrissey art, I can surely show off my John Lennon art right?

Wow that is great.

Julia is the most beautiful song Lennon wrote, IMHO. I luffs it. :o:)

Me, too. That's why we named one our girls after it. <3

It's definitely in the top 5 most beautiful Lennon songs.

That's not frinky, that's gross! :sick: Yoko was hideous!

She wasn't terribly attractive, but she wasn't hideous. And I suspect that Lennon loved her most for her mind.

Me, too. That's why we named one our girls after it. <3

It's definitely in the top 5 most beautiful Lennon songs.

She wasn't terribly attractive, but she wasn't hideous. And I suspect that Lennon loved her most for her mind.

one of your daughters is named Julia? aww, i didnt' know that. so awesome. one of the twins? :)

I'd love to have brown eyes, I have sort of grey/blue ones though :(
Is your other daughter called Michelle?

this is me being a show-off. i think i posted this in the Beatles thread, but I think it belongs here too. I did this when I was 17.

1187964320_l.jpg

if people can show off their Morrissey art, I can surely show off my John Lennon art right?

Wow! That looks beautiful. You have drawn the eyes, face and nose absolutely perfectly.

Ta for sharing...:)

Wow that is great.

thank you. :)

Since it's been a while since I've shown them off...
Katie
k.jpg
Anna
a.jpg
Julia
j.jpg

they are adorable :)
Wow! That looks beautiful. You have drawn the eyes, face and nose absolutely perfectly.

Ta for sharing...:)

thank you kilty. ;)

The Beatles (except Ringo, that asshole) always made me feel better about having boring ol' brown eyes.

nooo. they are not boring. i love brown eyes and i am only ever attracted to boys with brown eyes. :o

I dreamt about him again last night, I blame the massive Beatles poster right next to my bed
georgeharrison.jpg

come_hither_type_look.jpg

john_lennon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom