The 'I'm Going Away for a Bit' Thread

Bump! This was supposed to be a useful thread! :(

I'm going away for the weekend to Wales, boyo. Then on Thursday to Budapest, so I need to cram as much Hungarian into my brain as I can in a week. :eek:
have fun!
and say hello to ep babe:thumb:

College starts again tomorrow, so apart from half terms and holidays I'll mainly be posting on here at the weekends now. :o How I will miss all of you in my erratic absences.

GWTT, over and out.

:D

That's a shame. :( Are you staying away from home then or will you just not have the time in the evenings? :p

Yep, away during the week. I'll be a menace again from Friday-Sunday though. :lbf:

I think we should have graphs to show when we made the most posts, and then your graph would have huge peaks with four days of zero in between. :p But then that's probably just me being the stats anorak I am. :p

If some people actually get distressed about not having seen someone post on an internet forum for a week then they really need to get a life.

If some people actually get distressed about not having seen someone post on an internet forum for a week then they really need to get a life.

I think you've exaggerated a bit. I wouldn't use a word like 'distressed', but if I don't see someone who's usually a regular on here for a while I wonder what's become of them. I'm not all like 'OMG [insert username here] ISN'T ONLINE, WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOO?!?!', but at the same time I'm a worrier and I do like to know people are safe, even if I don't know them that well. I made this thread mainly for the chitchat side of things and less on the keeping tabs on everyone side. :)

I think you've exaggerated a bit. I wouldn't use a word like 'distressed', but if I don't see someone who's usually a regular on here for a while I wonder what's become of them. I'm not all like 'OMG [insert username here] ISN'T ONLINE, WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOO?!?!', but at the same time I'm a worrier and I do like to know people are safe, even if I don't know them that well. I made this thread mainly for the chitchat side of things and less on the keeping tabs on everyone side. :)

actually my username starts with Oh my god :lbf:
regardless, I do not think you have to explain yourself to anybody Franzanna :o
least of all JasonLeeming :rolleyes:

actually my username starts with Oh my god :lbf:
regardless, I do not think you have to explain yourself to anybody Franzanna :o
least of all JasonLeeming :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm not going to say, 'Oh my God, Oh my god, it's Robby! is gone! How will I liiiiiiiiive?!?!' even if I was the sort of person who was like that. 'Oh my God, Robby is gone!' would suffice. :cool:

I think JasonLeeming's an alright bloke really, his opinion just differs from mine on this front. I'm sure he's not nearly as concerned with minor things as I am, so more power to him.

Last edited:
I think we should have graphs to show when we made the most posts, and then your graph would have huge peaks with four days of zero in between. :p But then that's probably just me being the stats anorak I am. :p

:thumb: This needs to happen. :p

I frickin love graphs like that :horny:
honestly :blushing:

Your use of the 'horny' emoticon when talking about graphs is a little over-enthusiastic...:lbf:

I'm back, by the way. :D

I'm going on vacation next weekend - to Dollywood, 'cause it's the cheeziest place I could think of - and I don't know if I'm going to have internet access or not. I have a 17" laptop that weights a million pounds, so I don't really want to drag it around, but I'm hoping that the hotel has public access in the lobby or something.

I know nobody will miss me! I just saw an opportunity to contribute. :D

i'm flying to the oc in 8 hours. my solow usage will be spotty for the next few months. will miss you all. mainly miss the dramazzzzzz.

i'm flying to the oc in 8 hours. my solow usage will be spotty for the next few months. will miss you all. mainly miss the dramazzzzzz.

HEY, I'm in the OC! Wanna have lunch with that crazy girl from solo? :p

perhaps. i'm on the road headed north now. i was in the oc for a day. i know where yr screen name comes from now. i see it everywhere!

Yay! :D

07514000502.jpg

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J5ya_Gq8d4Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J5ya_Gq8d4Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Peter Cook, the original mic whipper :)

Back
Top Bottom