The Illness Thread

Franzanna

In retirement
This here is a thread for the Solo-ers/ people they know who aren't feeling very well at the moment. :) Give as many or as few details as you want about your illness.

I've started this as I woke up this morning with an upset stomach, and as I needed the toilet every half-hour, I had to stay off school. Thankfully it's got a bit better as the day's gone on, and with the best of luck it'll be gone by tomorrow morning.

Also: my mama has a sort of 'flu-ey cold, which has convinced her in a Coronation Street's Blanche sort of way that she is dying. :p

I'm so hungry its making me feel sick?:(

why does it do that? its weird...

ooh oooh me me!!

I'm sick :(

nothing serious, just the usual cough, sore throat, stuffy nose and head. it just sucks cuz I have a rare couple extra days off this week but i can't take advantage of them cuz I'm sick. I do have to go to work tonight though, which will suck. :mad:

boo hoo

*throws pity party*

ooh oooh me me!!

I'm sick :(

nothing serious, just the usual cough, sore throat, stuffy nose and head. it just sucks cuz I have a rare couple extra days off this week but i can't take advantage of them cuz I'm sick. I do have to go to work tonight though, which will suck. :mad:

boo hoo

*throws pity party*

Awwww, that's a damn shame. :( *Gatecrashes pity party :D*

woohoo!

would you like an orange? i got a bunch of them. :p

Yay! I don't think oranges are bad for upset stomachs, are they? Unless it was that clementine on Saturday. :sick: I have a feeling that's what caused this. :(

I still feel sick with hunger...
could just murder a hot meal
*dreams on*

been battling a typical cold that turned into some sort of ear thing for nearly 2 weeks. Its finally on it's last legs now but its been a bitch.

At age 35, I seem to get sick more often than I used to whcih is quite frustating.

I used to get sick all the time back in NY. The weather didn't help, but also taking public transport every day and working in a school exposed me to a lot of germies. In my new locale, I've only had one cold all year!!

:guitar::guitar::guitar:

I had a weird virus for two days last week and now have a big old flu-ey cold. Can't afford any more unpaid time off, so I'm sitting at my desk with the heating up full blast, wearing a long-sleeved top, a jumper and my coat. And I'm still shivering. This office is dumb.

Get well soon, everyone.

Tags
quarantine
Back
Top Bottom