Morrissey Central "THE ICEMAN COMETH" (October 3, 2022)

official_morrissey_central-03102022-0002.jpg

(Title probably refers to films or the play by Eugene O'Neill).
Regards,
FWD.

Never understand why people want to be at the front so early, just shove your way through if you’re that desperate
I despise people who shove their way through to the front. So disrespectful and obnoxious behavior. Just show up early if you’re that desperate. Stop pestering others.

Any spare tickets or ways to get into the afterparty tonight at the star & garter please please please dm me ….

Have been looking out for Manchester afterparty tickets since the gig was announced back in June and we hadn’t even seen them listed anywhere to purchase 🥺

Thank-you
There another after party at The Rose & Monkey on Swan Street and it’s Free Entry

I despise people who shove their way through to the front. So disrespectful and obnoxious behavior. Just show up early if you’re that desperate. Stop pestering others.
Standing is unreserved, if I wanna be at the front I’ll shove my way through. After all I’ve paid £60 odd to come to the gig, I’ll probably never see people like you ever again so I don’t give a crap if you start tutting at me

Standing is unreserved, if I wanna be at the front I’ll shove my way through. After all I’ve paid £60 odd to come to the gig, I’ll probably never see people like you ever again so I don’t give a crap if you start tutting at me
The only thing worse than assholes is assholes who are proud to be assholes.

I didnt realise you paid for your ticket like everyone else. Barge away.

I agree. If you can't stand your ground, off you f***

Well, yes indeed - always open to options.
I mentioned Eugene O'Neill as Morrissey cites Long Day's Journey Into Night in Countdown Magazine (favourite actor - Ralph Richardson in said film).
Regards,
FWD.
It also contains the line “This night has opened my eyes.”

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom