The ice hockey world cup thread (Sweden 3 in a row)

Canada will win. theyre pretty good at hockey or so I hear.

Canada will win. theyre pretty good at hockey or so I hear.
I think Canada may struggle against this young Finland side who made Russia goalless in the semi but most people will back Canada to win of course.

The final starts at 19:15 UK time.

The home team is Slovakia not Czech Republic. And it’s my homeland. Get it right UrbAnus. The country had split more than a quarter of a century ago, yet people still call it Czechoslovakia.
Really?

I felt like something was wrong. So you come from the poor part of the old united country and I always wondered where you're from.

Thanks for getting it right on the final day. The big support tricked me into believing it was on home soil.

The home team is Slovakia not Czech Republic. And it’s my homeland. Get it right UrbAnus. The country had split more than a quarter of a century ago, yet people still call it Czechoslovakia.
Slovakia went out early though and the Czecks play the bronze game.

Really?

I felt like something was wrong. So you come from the poor part of the old united country and I always wondered where you're from.

Thanks for getting it right on the final day. The big support tricked me into believing it was on home soil.
I am ashamed to admit I didn't even know it was happening in my old country until like a week ago. I just don't follow hockey. I know people back home are obsessed with hockey and football and during matches everybody is glued to their TVs and the streets are empty (a perfect time to commit a robbery). But I am not one of them. I never cared for sports, I was always more interested in art and music. What I'm not ashamed of are the genes of the greatest pop artist that can be traced to Slovakia. Economically, Slovakia is doing rather well in comparison to the other Eastern European countries, so not sure what poor country are you referring to. It's not Sweden economically, but that's a good thing politically. See, Slovakia will never become Germany, Sweden or the UK in terms of allowing Muslim migrants to take over. That has to do with strong religious population that won't allow other religions to establish themselves among Catholics.
Back to the hockey. I think Canada will win. Let me know, 'cause I won't be watching.

I am ashamed to admit I didn't even know it was happening in my old country until like a week ago. I just don't follow hockey. I know people back home are obsessed with hockey and football and during matches everybody is glued to their TVs and the streets are empty (a perfect time to commit a robbery). But I am not one of them. I never cared for sports, I was always more interested in art and music. What I'm not ashamed of are the genes of the greatest pop artist that can be traced to Slovakia. Economically, Slovakia is doing rather well in comparison to the other Eastern European countries, so not sure what poor country are you referring to. It's not Sweden economically, but that's a good thing politically. See, Slovakia will never become Germany, Sweden or the UK in terms of allowing Muslim migrants to take over. That has to do with strong religious population that won't allow other religions to establish themselves among Catholics.
Back to the hockey. I think Canada will win. Let me know, 'cause I won't be watching.
Finland are the world champions for the 3rd time in history after winning it in Sweden against Sweden in 1995 and winning it in the same place as tonight in 2011 when the same coach was in charge.

18 young players made their debuts in the national side and won it, nothing short of a miracle. That black canadian dude with the feminine surname Nurse tried to unsettle the finns mocking them with smiles but in the end he was not smiling at all. Canadians always were a bit of c***s on ice with their silly antics and shit.

Love your every word there about your country and mine but I'm afraid your country will be a target for Soros along with Poland and Hungary. When they decide what to do no religion in the world will be able to get in the way of it unless we are talking jews and muslims of course.

Greatest pop artist has some slovak in him. People outside your country never hear anything about it but I presume that is a good thing, going under the radar always was.

Eskilstuna with a big population of finnish people are seeing massive celebrations now with finnish flags on cars and finns bathing in the fountains. Might post some pictures tomorrow or later tonight. This win was the biggest upset in ice hockey world cup history and the finns beat Sweden, Russia and Canada.

Worthy champions!

I only watch Bandy.
LOL

Me and Pilla are still not over the bandy final and what a great night that was. Still talking to people about it who are fascinated when I tell them about my dad being in that hospital next to the place of the final and his fave side went onto win it for the first time.

Great sport live.

Nice, I like when the underdog beats the champion. I hope they got laid. Slovak women are gorgeous.
Some of the worlds women are very underrated, ever seen an ugly dutch woman?

I was drooling at the Europa League Final against Ajax.

LOL

But the only one chatting me up was this little girl in specs from Barcelona. Pilla's eyes were like lasers cutting my back up when I stood at the bar chatting with the wee lass.

Imagine being single again.

Back
Top Bottom