The Hidden Cameras

Colonel Blimp

Young Soul Rebel
Is anyone else a part of the International MMA?

Since first hearing The Hidden Cameras "Ban Marriage" I have been utterly charmed by them and spent many, many hours regretting my heterosexuality...they make being a mans man sound like a real wheeze.

There is a twisted genius at work when a band can write a song called "The Man That I Am With My Man" and have straight men singing it out loud in the streets...including the part about water sports.

For the uninitiated take the time to familiarise yourself...you won't be disappointed.

The Colonel.

Is anyone else a part of the International MMA?

Since first hearing The Hidden Cameras "Ban Marriage" I have been utterly charmed by them and spent many, many hours regretting my heterosexuality...they make being a mans man sound like a real wheeze.

There is a twisted genius at work when a band can write a song called "The Man That I Am With My Man" and have straight men singing it out loud in the streets...including the part about water sports.

For the uninitiated take the time to familiarise yourself...you won't be disappointed.

The Colonel.

Boys of Melody and Golden Streams were probably my favourite songs of 2003, but their albums as a whole have been quite patchy. The Smell Of Our Own was actually their best.
I still like them though.

Back
Top Bottom