The Guardian report and respond...

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...forms-in-la-wearing-f***-the-guardian-t-shirt

Morrissey has performed in Los Angeles wearing a vest with the slogan “f*** the Guardian”.

The former Smiths frontman wore the top during a concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday, weeks after he described this newspaper as “the voice of all that is wrong and sad about modern Britain”.

The 60-year-old singer, who has repeatedly expressed support for the far-right party For Britain, has increasingly been lashing out at the Guardian in recent months.

Writing on his personal website in May, Morrissey claimed he was the victim of an “inexhaustible hate campaign” by the Guardian, imploring his supporters: “Please do not buy this wretched hate-paper, whose every 2019 utterance echoes the late Mary Whitehouse.”

During a May performance on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Morrissey decided to wear a For Britain badge. In June, he reaffirmed his support for the party in an interview with his nephew, published again on his own website.

Earlier this month he ejected an anti-far-right protester from his concert in Portland. The protester had been carrying two posters, one which depicted the logo of For Britain struck through by a red line, while the other read: “Bigmouth indeed.”

Writing in the Guardian in July, comedian and former Morrissey fan Stewart Lee said he found the best way to deal with the singer was to simply stop listening to him. “Suddenly, I just didn’t want Morrissey in my home any more. And I couldn’t imagine any circumstances under which I would ever listen to him again,” he wrote.

The same month, Billy Bragg condemned Morrissey for sharing a video from a YouTube channel that argued that the British establishment was using Stormzy to promote multiculturalism at the expense of white culture.

Here comes the boring Buffon.
Go on, give it the “I’m staying right here and there’s nothing you can do about it” rubbish.

The cheeky bastard is also signing copies of other artists albums (David Bowie/Lou Reed /Iggy/Patti Smith) and flogging them on at his merch stall for $300.

#Love The Guardian

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

:lbf:

the Guardian thats broke and begging for donations online. :straightface:
Stewart Lee the cuck comedian nobody has heard of:straightface:
Billy Bragg that can draw flies in a parking lot:straightface:
and
Skinnydoh:

Loser Central.:lbf:

Meanwhile Moz=:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Only in Alice in Guardian-land are Morrissey's comments shocking or controversial.

Most people in England would call for a halt in mass immigration if they were ever given a chance.

What's wrong with wanting your country back?

The cheeky bastard is also signing copies of other artists albums (David Bowie/Lou Reed /Iggy/Patti Smith) and flogging them on at his merch stall for $300.

#Love The Guardian

Skinny you've never seen 300 bucks. None of your pseudonyms have 3 bucks much less 300 so where is the worry?

Dear Guardian peeps

If that's any consolation, I had just given you 10€, partly because you kept asking, keeping count of how many articles I'd read ( skimmed) and enjoyed (I didn't really, especially as you can never spell foreign words and I find that lazy. But I do like George Monbiot and looking at pictures of animals and stuff. Also I loved the cake with the piggies in mud bath you had in the cooking section recently, as it's my Chinese sign. Loved that! But I digress.), partly because I thought it was fair.

I'm surprised you took the bait the giant troll proffered but I know from experience it's hard to resist. You're probably surprised he's still around but strangely enough all his recent successes were in his horoscope. Most pigs are having a meh year but not 60-year-old pigs, it's unfair but hopefully it won't last. Like the old system, the old pig is on his last legs. He's putting up a fight like anything that feels it's going to be destroyed. That's fair enough. He's being so obnoxious he might form a boys' band with Jaïr, Donald and Mateo just to upset us. You read it first here. He's out of control, you shouldn't pay too much attention, he was raised by narcissists and maybe also aliens, he's not all there. I mean, look at his nephew. You've seen the Wrong Turn franchise?

As for me, a) I'm not Chinese, b) I was once available for an interview and said so here ( a couple of times in 20 years), but you've missed your chance I'm afraid and it stopped being exciting for me long ago. It used to be fun here. Now it's full of very stupid people who want to explain to me who Morrissey is. As if something so dumb needed an explanation.
In a way his fans have evolved like he has. Nothing good can grow on something toxic anyhow.

The only thing good about Morrissey was the Smihs, everybody with half a brain knows that, and they're long gone. Morrissey is far too silly to realize what he's lost or never had.
We can only hope to live long enough to see a new world without the likes of him.

As for the Guardian, it's very far from perfect, but hey it's Morrissey or you, so you'll have to do.
I sat on the fence for too long. My butt hurts. And for that the old sod can't be blamed, because it's all my fault.

All the best, Guardian. Do your best and don't worry.

Ps: lovely letter to Europe from JK. Who also liked Morrissey. See? Even the greatest among us make mistakes.;)

Skinny you've never seen 300 bucks. None of your pseudonyms have 3 bucks much less 300 so where is the worry?

Is that the best you can come up with ?
Is it ?
Come on you stupid 4cktard you need try much harder than that otherwise you’re going in the shit bin with Cro and Ketchup Bum.

Dear Guardian peeps

If that's any consolation, I had just given you 10€, partly because you kept asking, keeping count of how many articles I'd read ( skimmed) and enjoyed (I didn't really, especially as you can never spell foreign words and I find that lazy. But I do like George Monbiot and looking at pictures of animals and stuff. Also I loved the cake with the piggies in mud bath you had in the cooking section recently, as it's my Chinese sign. Loved that! But I digress.), partly because I thought it was fair.

I'm surprised you took the bait the giant troll proffered but I know from experience it's hard to resist. You're probably surprised he's still around but strangely enough all his recent successes were in his horoscope. Most pigs are having a meh year but not 60-year-old pigs, it's unfair but hopefully it won't last. Like the old system, the old pig is on his last legs. He's putting up a fight like anything that feels it's going to be destroyed. That's fair enough. He's being so obnoxious he might form a boys' band with Jaïr, Donald and Mateo just to upset us. You read it first here. He's out of control, you shouldn't pay too much attention, he was raised by narcissists and maybe also aliens, he's not all there. I mean, look at his nephew. You've seen the Wrong Turn franchise?

As for me, a) I'm not Chinese, b) I was once available for an interview and said so here ( a couple of times in 20 years), but you've missed your chance I'm afraid and it stopped being exciting for me long ago. It used to be fun here. Now it's full of very stupid people who want to explain to me who Morrissey is. As if something so dumb needed an explanation.
In a way his fans have evolved like he has. Nothing good can grow on something toxic anyhow.

The only thing good about Morrissey was the Smihs, everybody with half a brain knows that, and they're long gone. Morrissey is far too silly to realize what he's lost or never had.
We can only hope to live long enough to see a new world without the likes of him.

As for the Guardian, it's very far from perfect, but hey it's Morrissey or you, so you'll have to do.
I sat on the fence for too long. My butt hurts. And for that the old sod can't be blamed, because it's all my fault.

All the best, Guardian. Do your best and don't worry.

Ps: lovely letter to Europe from JK. Who also liked Morrissey. See? Even the greatest among us make mistakes.;)

Skinny you are not Chinese and you have no money to donate. There is no "Smihs" Skinny.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...forms-in-la-wearing-f***-the-guardian-t-shirt

Morrissey has performed in Los Angeles wearing a vest with the slogan “f*** the Guardian”.

The former Smiths frontman wore the top during a concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday, weeks after he described this newspaper as “the voice of all that is wrong and sad about modern Britain”.

The 60-year-old singer, who has repeatedly expressed support for the far-right party For Britain, has increasingly been lashing out at the Guardian in recent months.

Writing on his personal website in May, Morrissey claimed he was the victim of an “inexhaustible hate campaign” by the Guardian, imploring his supporters: “Please do not buy this wretched hate-paper, whose every 2019 utterance echoes the late Mary Whitehouse.”

During a May performance on the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Morrissey decided to wear a For Britain badge. In June, he reaffirmed his support for the party in an interview with his nephew, published again on his own website.

Earlier this month he ejected an anti-far-right protester from his concert in Portland. The protester had been carrying two posters, one which depicted the logo of For Britain struck through by a red line, while the other read: “Bigmouth indeed.”

Writing in the Guardian in July, comedian and former Morrissey fan Stewart Lee said he found the best way to deal with the singer was to simply stop listening to him. “Suddenly, I just didn’t want Morrissey in my home any more. And I couldn’t imagine any circumstances under which I would ever listen to him again,” he wrote.

The same month, Billy Bragg condemned Morrissey for sharing a video from a YouTube channel that argued that the British establishment was using Stormzy to promote multiculturalism at the expense of white culture.
Never mind the cool T-shirt saying f*** The Guardian, people in the industry tell me The Guardian is f***ed. Get woke go broke.....Skinny’s of the country are a minority ;)

f*** Finan.

Is that the best you can come up with ?
Is it ?
Come on you stupid 4cktard you need try much harder than that otherwise you’re going in the shit bin with Cro and Ketchup Bum.

'4cktard", Skinny? Skinny you are almost an OAP, try to find a life, and stop with the juvenile language.

“ The former Smiths frontman”

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

“ The 60-year-old singer,”

^

Ageism at its finest on display here by
The Guardian.

Tags
guardian us tour
Back
Top Bottom