The Guardian:'Morrissey, Germaine Greer and Kate Hoey are all sharing this flat …' (September 7, 2020)

So, this professional Zoe is actually given real money for this...work. í mean í know it's just for the internet and all. Nobody would see fit to actually waste newsprint on this, would they? So this is just handbag money really. That, and something to chortle about at the next Zoom dinner party.

If this is the kind of worthless shit The Guardian pay money for, good luck with the next financial year chums.

What's the punchline here?

So, this professional Zoe is actually given real money for this...work. í mean í know it's just for the internet and all. Nobody would see fit to actually waste newsprint on this, would they? So this is just handbag money really. That, and something to chortle about at the next Zoom dinner party.

If this is the kind of worthless shit The Guardian pay money for, good luck with the next financial year chums.

I haven't read anything by Zoe for years. Even by The Guardian's standards she's dreadful.

It's hilarious they're threatening to take the Guardian headline generator to court because it's literally impossible to tell the parody headlines from the real ones.

053ea1ef0664a6fc5916ca25acc646ec.gif

I haven't read anything by Zoe for years. Even by The Guardian's standards she's dreadful.

It's hilarious they're threatening to take the Guardian headline generator to court because it's literally impossible to tell the parody headlines from the real ones.

View attachment 58870

í used to pass my eyes over her columns a looong time ago and it was diet vanilla flavour Guardian stuff, dully written.

Then í would see her on TV endlessly chattering away, about anything, to no effect. í could find more wit and insight on any given park bench. These people make a career out of this?

Or at least...they did 🦠 🦇 😷 📉 🗑

Zoe Williams went to the same prestigious and expensive private school as Nigella Lawson. She's a faux lefty of the Blair and BBC variety - in other words, a woke conservative who likes to virtue signal.

Morrissey is her polar opposite. Working class, talented, good looking, Christian, and opinionated without giving a crap what stick he'll get from the media - which is solely run by her kind.

Zoe Williams went to the same prestigious and expensive private school as Nigella Lawson. She's a faux lefty of the Blair and BBC variety - in other words, a woke conservative who likes to virtue signal.

Morrissey is her polar opposite. Working class, talented, good looking, Christian, and opinionated without giving a crap what stick he'll get from the media - which is solely run by her kind.

Is Zoe Jewish or is that why you're having to drag in Nigella?

Stop linking Morrissey to your endless hatred of Jewish & black people. Your bigotry is your own.

Is Zoe Jewish or is that why you're having to drag in Nigella?

Stop linking Morrissey to your endless hatred of Jewish & black people. Your bigotry is your own.
Is Zoe Jewish...

Does the pope shite in the woods?

And hating racist murdering knifemen isn't bigoted.

Is Zoe Jewish...

Does the pope shite in the woods?

And hating racist murdering knifemen isn't bigoted.

You've made it abundantly clear that you hate Jewish & black people. You are very bigoted.

My god she's so, so bad at writing columns. But hey, private school and Oxford Uni, so she fits the Guardian template nicely.

You've made it abundantly clear that you hate Jewish & black people. You are very bigoted.
I hate the privileged nepotists who run the anti-white media, yes. I also hate black knifemen who target innocent people on the street because they are white.

If you find either of these types pleasant you're very strange indeed.

Personally I'd have both exterminated.

I hate the privileged nepotists who run the anti-white media, yes. I also hate black knifemen who target innocent people on the street because they are white.

If you find either of these types pleasant you're very strange indeed.

Personally I'd have both exterminated.

Aye, we know you're a neo-Nazi who would exterminate people, including journalists.

Back
Top Bottom