The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Or how about just protesting racism and celebrating diversity? Is that too much to ask?

You can do that without mentioning Morrissey. At least in that case it would be clear that it's actually an event against racism.

Or how about just protesting racism and celebrating diversity? Is that too much to ask?
Not at all. But it's not just any event to protest racism and celebrate diversity. He has staged the event specifically to counter Morrissey's unpalatable comments (or at least that's how he's promoted it - unless it was already arranged and the Morrissey link was an afterthought). I just find it a bit rich that he was happy to tell sweet stories about him a month ago when he had a book to promote. It doesn't sit well with me.

This is more bizarre than an episode of Dynasty. I'm off to the beach tomorrow to melt my head.
Between Moors fires and this racism crap I'll be amazed if the Moz MinkFester concert goes ahead........... not too amazed though. :squiffy:
Me reckon what really squeezed my skull was the final episode of Westworld which I just watched.
I reckon the sun has already went to your head, you’re sounding like Aztecamera, please don’t put any spoilers out about westworld, I’ve still to watch the last episode

Not at all. But it's not just any event to protest racism and celebrate diversity. He has staged the event specifically to counter Morrissey's unpalatable comments (or at least that's how he's promoted it - unless it was already arranged and the Morrissey link was an afterthought). I just find it a bit rich that he was happy to tell sweet stories about him a month ago when he had a book to promote. It doesn't sit well with me.
Heaven forfend people say things to promote their wares. You'd never find Morrissey saying or doing things to get his name in the press when he's got a product to sell, would you?

Heaven forfend people say things to promote their wares. You'd never find Morrissey saying or doing things to get his name in the press when he's got a product to sell, would you?

There is just one difference for you. When Morrissey does it, it's wrong. When others do it, it's okay.

NO HASALAM !! :lbf: YOUR FREE ISLAMIST EVENT IS A CATASTROPHE!!
PANIC AT THE CATASTROPHE ONLY 196 TWITTERS!!!

SKINNY/SURFACE IN LEVEL RED 10 PANIC!!:swear
COMMIE POLLOS IN A FRENZY!:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

Moz wins again.!
:clap:

Haslan’s only in it for the attention. ‘Oww look ma, Morrissey acknowledge my existence. Now i got me little boner.’ Sad twat. Try to make a Career and keep it going for the next 35 years.

Haslan’s only in it for the attention. ‘Oww look ma, Morrissey acknowledge my existence. Now i got me little boner.’ Sad twat. Try to make a Career and keep it going for the next 35 years.
Unlike Morrissey, whose career is now over. You just watch him change his tune when he realises how much his idiocy has affected the bank balance.

You figured it out good:eyes:.
What a whiny baby twat this Haslam turned out to be, they are crazy BABY TWAT COMMIE POLLOS for sure.
They talk to themselves about fighting 'racism' as if they were in front of a POLLO COLISEUM or something. Total twats.:laughing:

He obviously wanted a touch of the Moz proceeds 28000 to be exact.:ha-no:

Oh dear, Everything he does just opens him up to more mud being thrown at him. He’s completely out of touch with the majority of people’s opinion, the recent local election shows that. I just know he will make some wanky comment at Castlefield about Daves event, be interesting to see the crowd reaction if he does.

Skinny why do you insist that Moz goose step along with you Commie zombies.WTF are you all one huge octopus mind with many individual mini tentacles that all think alike:crazy:

I'm a "leftie" but The Guardian is really becoming an embarrassment.
If only Christopher Hitchens was still around in these times of left wing totalianarisn .
And as for Islam(and other religions), what a crock of shit.

Oh dear, Everything he does just opens him up to more mud being thrown at him. He’s completely out of touch with the majority of people’s opinion, the recent local election shows that. I just know he will make some wanky comment at Castlefield about Daves event, be interesting to see the crowd reaction if he does.

The crowd will be people who are still prepared to give him money so I doubt they'll give anything but applause for anything he has to say. The people who would be pissed off are those empty seats.

They will be on his side of course.
As they were in 1986, 1992 or 2010.
Another really lazy attempt of an article on The Guardian’s part.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom