The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again - Peter Katsis (via Morrissey Official FB)

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

Let’s get real. “ Former Morrissey fans” have not organized anything. That “Has-Been Haslam” character was never a Morrissey fan. And his agenda, stated as using music to spread peace, could not be any further from the truth. He is simply using the situation to gain some much needed attention to himself. Apparently his golden years have not been kind. If he really wanted to make a political statement he would make one about the Politicians. But no, that is not what he wants here. He is using this platform for his own agenda. At the end of the day, bullshit is still bullshit.

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

Regards,
FWD.

The Guardian article referenced:

Former Morrissey fans to stage anti-racism party in Manchester - The Guardian

Dave Haslam response posted by an anonymous person:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s like 5 steps below grace? Because that’s where Morrissey has fallen from.

I wonder why people obsess over someone saying something racist instead of helping someone who is a victim of racism?

It seems just like another form of bullying to me. I don't like what you said so I will devote hundreds of hours trying to make you feel bad?

It's social bullying. And it's even more serious because part of the bullies come from The Guardian and other media. That event is dangerous, not by the physical violence it could bring to the public scenario, but for the fascism behind the idea of it. Sincerely, it remembers me the way people (mostly women and gays) are publicly stoned in some places of the world. It's a cultural thing, that's why I felt repelled by that event since the first moment I read about it in this site.

Don't keep taking things from Maradona's stash, he knows exactly how much powder is missing.

Maradona's stash was filled by his friends Maduro and Putin, so no, I'm not taking anything from there. Maradona is a sick man who suffers a serious addiction and some people manage him like a puppet tied with cocaine strings.

GUARDIAN ................................................. = ............................................ FAKE NEWS !!!!

HANG .............................................................................. THE ................................................................. EX-DJ !!!

;)

AND KISS MY....

:cool:

Blimey m8! Deckstar Managment is right across the street from the LA Fitness I go to in Beverly Hills. Reckon me never knew that was Uncle Steve's new management company m8 inn nn nn n n it. Reckon good on ya Uncle Steve. Good to be with a hometown agent. Don't mess with Uncle Steve foreigner pieces of euro trash "the guardian" Steve is one of America's most famous Irish-American Catholics and proud Moz Angeles resident. Mess with the bull..get the horns m8 inn nn nn n it.
You reckon?

Blah blah blah fake news etc. Whatever you think of Dave Haslam and his event, giving him attention and "funny" names is not helping Morrissey's "cause" one bit.

Defend your client by going on the attack. Looks like feathers have been ruffled to me.

Don’t know about anyone else, but reading that was uncannily like reading one of Trump’s tweets. Is this how low Morrissey has sunk? Blimey!

I feel there is truth in this statement, the more Dave Haslam shares ‘Johnny Marr disagrees with Morrissey’ articles and references the lull in ticket sales, all with a smug smile, the more it obvious that this event is more of an anti-Morrissey event than anything to do with ‘anti-racism’.
It’s grating also that Haslam, during the press tour made obvious references to his past encounters with Morrissey in related anecdotes, further confirming his attempt to hang on his coattails for attention.

How many times has he said it now?
“If you don’t like me, then don’t look at me” & “There is so much destruction all over the world, and all you can do is, complain about me!”

The old trick of playing the man, not the ball.

These are screams from a patient being dragged backwards though the swing doors by two orderlies.

I feel there is truth in this statement, the more Dave Haslam shares ‘Johnny Marr disagrees with Morrissey’ articles and references the lull in ticket sales, all with a smug smile, the more it obvious that this event is more of an anti-Morrissey event than anything to do with ‘anti-racism’.
It’s grating also that Haslam, during the press tour made obvious references to his past encounters with Morrissey in related anecdotes, further confirming his attempt to hang on his coattails for attention.

How many times has he said it now?
“If you don’t like me, then don’t look at me” & “There is so much destruction all over the world, and all you can do is, complain about me!”

You're saying we shouldn't complain about racist arseholes?

For what should be a professional management company statement this reads like a school girl writing her first "big speech"!

The Guardian Gets It Wrong Again!

We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit. We’ll leave that to Wannabees like Mr Haslam and the Editors of The Guardian.

Peter Katsis
Deckstar Mgmt

If Morrissey is not in the business of politics, then he shouldn't have endorsed a far-right political party or any political party for that matter. And his management should have stayed out of it with this unprofessional statement. It's really not helping matters and polarizing his fans.

This tweet is a repeat of anon's in another thread.
As it's a direct response to Katsis it should go here too. Lots of replies:

FWD.

Last edited:
You're saying we shouldn't complain about racist arseholes?

Go to the 'landing' page of Steve Morrissey's website, and what do you see?
An image of, and quote from, a black man - James Baldwin.
Go to a Steve Morrissey concert and on the pre-show video what do you see?
Countless black and other ethnic musical and cultural icons.
Read an interview with Steve about his favourite songs, and which song always appears? Young, gifted and black.
Read the lyrics of a Steve song (America not the world) which bemoan the fact that the US president is never 'black, female or gay'.

When you say he is a racist man, presumably you mean he thinks that black people are a superior race?

"We are in the business of creating music and performing music. We are actually not in the business of politics, or bullshit."

Unfortunately, the pop star that you represent, Steve Morrissey, has advised everyone in a very clear statement to vote for a specific political party (For Britain), and has therefore clearly chosen to engage with the business of politics. If you want to restrict your and his activities to the business of creating and performing music, maybe you should tell him to shut the f*** up.

They have a scapegoat now. I bet you next they'll be blaming Dave for poor ticket sales. That and some invented 'organised campaign'. Wait and see.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom