Morrissey Central "THE GRAVE MAURICE" (July 14, 2022)

THE GRAVE MAURICE

Unknown-2_ig0mns.jpg
R-473861-1118841849_lpufbn.jpg
s-l500_gaaiek.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

This was great. Would love more of this stuff.

Oh wow MC dumdum. Didn't know Sunny was Ronnie. You learn stuff every day. So that's what that line in the preshow vid is about.. "Here comes the scum lalalalala"...

For people who want to actually see that pub, it's in Whitechapel season 2 so you don't have to see it behind lorries in the rain in the distance on a shitty site.

How's that for a "good point"? :)

Does anyone have the under the influence album, by any chance? I borrowed it from the library years ago and, if I remember correctly, it was not possible to rip the music to my pc.

And what do we know about this place?
Does it still exist?
1657912000329.png

That was my local back in the 80's. Along with The Blue Anchor further up the road and The Queens Head on Fieldgate Street. The Nags Head was, perhaps surprisingly, host to some very fit strippers. Never saw Morrissey in there. Ronnie Kray often drank in The Queens Head and local legend has it that the landlord 'George The Pole' was the only person Ronnie would trust to pull his teeth. He did this with tailors twine and / or a pair of pliers.

Why don’t they drink?
They drink at home...?
My colleague from Prague was visiting the States, and he told me that's how covid affected drinking establishments in his city. They have not been getting any better "because the prices have gone up and people learned to drink at home"

He's saying the Muslim rodents that have ruined England don't drink. They're too busy throwing acid in people's faces and beheading homosexuals.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom