The Good Advice Thread

Have a question? Need advice? Want a little moral support?

Then this is the thread for you.

everything-happens-for-a-reason.jpg

I am willing to play Dear Abby if anyone wants to ask a question. Haha. Can't think of anything I need advice on myself, right now. But maybe in the future.

"I'm cheating on my partner. What shall I do?"

Stop being a promiscuous twit :p

I am willing to play Dear Abby if anyone wants to ask a question. Haha. Can't think of anything I need advice on myself, right now. But maybe in the future.

If I could only practice the advice I would give others!

I know a few people that I would love to say this to! :D
I know, right?! Go ahead and say it. That is my advice for this afternoon. :lbf:

"I'm cheating on my partner. What shall I do?"

Stop being a promiscuous twit :p

:thumb:

He says the nicest things. Lots of compliments. Hugs for that second too long. Kisses on the cheek. Text kisses. There in an instant if I need a hand. We've joked about sleeping together.

Won't call. Won't ask me out.

Interested or just a flirt?

He says the nicest things. Lots of compliments. Hugs for that second too long. Kisses on the cheek. Text kisses. There in an instant if I need a hand. We've joked about sleeping together.

Are you female or male? I am assuming you are a straight female and he is a straight male.

My advice? Ask him out. Break the ice. Don't wait around like the prey. Be the predator. It is 2014 not the 50s. That way you don't have to sit around waiting for him to decide the parameters of the relationship. Take charge.

Are you female or male? I am assuming you are a straight female and he is a straight male.

My advice? Ask him out. Break the ice. Don't wait around like the prey. Be the predator. It is 2014 not the 50s. That way you don't have to sit around waiting for him to decide the parameters of the relationship. Take charge.

:D I wish you had been around in the nineties when I met this bloke, RB: he wasn't -isn't- totally straight, but maybe you would have advised me to follow him home, and make him my quarry. God knows where we would be now. Maybe we would have to deal with a difficult ten year old...Maybe he would look at men's arses in secret. ;)

All things don't happen for a reason.

Tonight I saw a very ill parent being very proud of her successful kid. I had no idea her mother was this sick. I hadn't seen her since September and she had lost so much weight. She looked so ill. And all she was was thankful. Her daughter just soldiers on. It brought tears to my eyes.
And I saw another parent not even smiling even though her child is top of the class.
So my unrequired advice tonight would be: be thankful.See what you should be grateful for. Be like this lady.
So ill, and still smiling. I'm just in awe of the courage some people have.

:D I wish you had been around in the nineties when I met this bloke, RB: he wasn't -isn't- totally straight, but maybe you would have advised me to follow him home, and make him my quarry. God knows where we would be now. Maybe we would have to deal with a difficult ten year old...Maybe he would look at men's arses in secret. ;)

All things don't happen for a reason.

Tonight I saw a very ill parent being very proud of her successful kid. I had no idea her mother was this sick. I hadn't seen her since September and she had lost so much weight. She looked so ill. And all she was was thankful. Her daughter just soldiers on. It brought tears to my eyes.
And I saw another parent not even smiling even though her child is top of the class.
So my unrequired advice tonight would be: be thankful.See what you should be grateful for. Be like this lady.

That is a lovely story. Thanks for sharing that. :)

That really is a lovely story.
I am a firm believer that a person's happiness and long term well being are directly related to the amount of gratitude they carry with them.

It sounds like he is using you to inflate his ego and stringing you along.

I have a problem

I recently purchased an 18" black rubber dildo. It's bigger than how it looked on the box. I can't return it now because of the store policy. It cost £50.

Shall I try to fit it in my arse or just leave it in the cupboard?

I please someone help me!

I have a problem

I recently purchased an 18" black rubber dildo. It's bigger than how it looked on the box. I can't return it now because of the store policy. It cost £50.

Yeah, shove it up your ass.

I have a problem

I think you may need more consumer help than anything. Why would you pay £50 for a dildo when you can get one for £10? :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom