The God Squad- Religion obsessives and philosophical types unite!

You best be careful not to go back in history to criticise Christians then. Oh, how brave the noble atheists are. And so much smarter than the monotheistic herd!

If you really wanted to know, a quick search on youtube or google would give you the answer.

But why do any research while you can just whine and pretend to be a victim?

I do agree with you however, that the muslims will blow you up while christians are incapable of violence. Just look at history.

I sure hope you were being ironic there, dear.

You really think I would seriously say "christians are incapable of violence"? :lbf:

You sort of have a history of saying things that are obviously wrong, like that time you said Richard Dawkins is intelligent....

You sort of have a history of saying things that are obviously wrong, like that time you said Richard Dawkins is intelligent....

richard dawkins was put on earth by the devil, to test our faith!
ohmagaaaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
richard dawkins was put on earth by the devil, to test our faith!
ohmagaaaaaa

No, he's the unwanted lovechild of the midgets Åsa and Bengt who live in my friend Charlotte's wardrobe and keep hiding her stuff. But now she has castrated Bengt so they can't have any more children (thank god!).

Palästinalied "("Paelestina lied"/"Palastinalied")-Crusaders hymn by Walther von der Vogelweide (c. 1170 – c. 1230) Lol:lbf:

Regardless of the sentiments, this song is haunting.

Season's greetings; peace and goodwill to all men - and women - and all sentient beings - and inanimate ones while we're at it - and even to metaphysical thoughts! :love:

God come down, IF you're really there, well You're the ONLY one who Claims to CARE.

Great thread! I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier! I am indeed a "religion obsessive" and a "philosophical type". I can't go a day without reading something or another on the subjects. I'm particularly obsessed with mythology - both the stories themselves, as well as the more "esoteric" side. I think it was Joseph Campbell's (1949) The Hero With a Thousand Faces that first made me realise that there's a lot more to mythology than awesome stories. Has anybody else here read that, or anything else by Campbell? (Apologies if it's already been covered - I was only able to skim my way through some of the pages of this thread!)

For anyone that isn't familiar with it, Campbell's The Hero With a Thousand Faces is a landmark piece of comparative mythology that has gone on to massively influence fields as diverse as analytical psychology and, more famously, Hollywood. An essential starting point for anyone with an interest in mythology and/or religion (and, for that matter, screenwriting!):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hero-Thousa...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1293140315&sr=1-1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hero_with_a_Thousand_Faces

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
^^^^

Oh dear Alice Shannon is definately not a happy bunny...Maybe she got proper owned by a Atheist in a fight or something :lbf:
What if I was a jew, what then?

HOLY DENTAL CARE.

Totally true. God is wonderful. I prayed this morning and this is me now:

article-0-0274B094000004B0-534_468x514.jpg

Tags
666 atheist crybaby bananaman fairy tales god of fuck new world order pixies signtology tl;drville worsthread2010
Back
Top Bottom