The f***ing Student Thread

Jukebox Jury

Retired
For superhans.....:p:lbf:
Bag o' shite

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
I could've sworn they spoke English in England.

Oh and by the way my last girlfriend was a student and was a thoroughly decent intelligent hard working human being.

BlueJag - you'd dare chastise him? He made this thread for you - as a means of exacting vengeance on superhans, for the rude, disrespectful comment he made as regards the passing of your mother:

hate to disappoint you but my mum died of cancer last year...

Why would that disappoint me?

Jukebox messaged me earlier today and told me the following:

He also lost his mother to cancer, so he understands how you feel, and even though he was not raised by her, and didn't know her well, he still cared for her and was hurt by her passing - because he knows that of all the people in the world, you will only ever have one mother and your relationship with her is unlike any other you will ever have with another person.

He went on to tell me that only a truly disrespectful, coldhearted person with no raising nor manners would make such a statement, nonchalantly making a joke and casual mention of the passing of one's mother. Sooner rather than later, he will lose someone close to him, and then he will understand, that it is no joking matter, and that some things aren't to be joked about, regardless of the place or situation.

For what it's worth, i'm in agreement with what jukebox said - superhans is rude and disrespectful, so he probably deserves his beating - may it continue on perpetually.....

BlueJag - you'd dare chastise him? He made this thread for you - as a means of exacting vengeance on superhans, for the rude, disrespectful comment he made as regards the passing of your mother:

He also lost his mother to cancer, so he understands how you feel, and even though he was not raised by her, and didn't know her well, he still cared for her and was hurt by her passing - because he knows that of all the people in the world, you will only ever have one mother and your relationship with her is unlike any other you will ever have with another person.

He went on to tell me that only a truly disrespectful, coldhearted person with no raising nor manners would make such a statement, nonchalantly making a joke and casual mention of the passing of one's mother. Sooner rather than later, he will lose someone close to him, and then he will understand, that it is no joking matter, and that some things aren't to be joked about, regardless of the place or situation.

For what it's worth, i'm in agreement with what jukebox said - superhans is rude and disrespectful, so he probably deserves his beating - may it continue on perpetually.....

It WAS a totally disgraceful remark he made about my mother, but that just showed everyone the sort of person he is.However, I dont think it fair to berate students just because Superhans happens to be one.Im all for a good slag off, but this is not the way to do it.My opinion for what it is worth is that Superhans has an enormous chip on his shoulder and this manifests itself by him being arrogant, patronising and superior on here.I also find his aggressive manner distasteful in the extreme, there is no need for it.I believe he considers himself to be the Clint Eastwood of this forum and cool and contoversial to boot.I actually think he is an egotistical bore that we should probably just ignore.He thrives on the attention you give him, it gives his ego a weird boost.Losing my mother to cancer was excruciating.As you so rightly say, he will have some similar deeply upsetting experience to deal with in the fullness of time.Sadly every forum has its Supehans, that's life Im afraid.

Well, actually all I was saying was why would that even be important to me? I don't know your Mum, I don't know you so why should anything that happened change my opinion or bother me in any way?

Edit: I don't know why I even replied because Draize train is the most obvious troll known to man, and you fell for it.

Well, actually all I was saying was why would that even be important to me? I don't know your Mum, I don't know you so why should anything that happened change my opinion or bother me in any way?

Edit: I don't know why I even replied because Draize train is the most obvious troll known to man, and you fell for it.

I think that most decent human beings on here would not have replied in the way you did about the death of my mother.You did youself no favours with your remarks.I was shocked by them at the time.

I've never sent you a message in any way, shape or form in my life. However, your comments about un-superhans is correct:thumb:

However, I dont think it fair to berate students just because Superhans happens to be one.Im all for a good slag off, but this is not the way to do it.

I agree, I do know a few students who are indeed, not a c***. I apologise to them;)

Jukebox Jury

Tags
superhansux
Back
Top Bottom