The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Let's go out for cheeseburgers. :) Are you still smoking? Not for your health, but your anxiety. I'm so helpful. :o:p I hope you get some relief soon *sends you a Xanax and a HUG*

Hahaha :). I am still smoking. I am also, however, struggling to keep it to a minimum for only high anxiety moments. Thanks :sweet:

I was in a lingerie contest last night...had to leave the stage during it to have a panic attack. Even though everyone at Rocky Horror, including the cast, excluding the virgins, are my friends, I was humiliated.

I just took a shower. Weighed myself before. 123. I haven't even eaten anything since I was 118...and it changed in like 4 hours.

I think the scale is busted.

Hahaha :). I am still smoking. I am also, however, struggling to keep it to a minimum for only high anxiety moments. Thanks :sweet:

I was in a lingerie contest last night...had to leave the stage during it to have a panic attack. Even though everyone at Rocky Horror, including the cast, excluding the virgins, are my friends, I was humiliated.

I just took a shower. Weighed myself before. 123. I haven't even eaten anything since I was 118...and it changed in like 4 hours.

I think the scale is busted.

Maybe your *moment* just looked like part of the show? ...time (and MR) is fleeting...:p Well, I bet you looked hott. :thumb: Don't go by numbers on the scale so much. Who needs the added stress. I'm trying to lose weight myself -the old fashioned way (diet & exercise)- & try to avoid the scale, just go by my waistline, but my metabolism isn't what it used to be. I resisted the lure of Dunkin the other day -walked in and out empty handed. I didn't even have a bite of my kid's triple chocolate donut. *willpower* :lbf:

I took my job application to town...
you know well what happened next. Again. I'm overqualified, what a f*ck does it mean?
I have some 100 $ until I don't know when, no job perspective. My ex is coming tonight to pick up kids for winter holidays. They will have just great time while I'll still remain the "go-brush-your-teeth" one.
And I'm stuck with some translation for which I will not be payed as it's been pre-payed to my father much earlier and sent yesterday evening to be done by Monday. I owe him so much that I declared I would do it but can't get ANY motivation at all.

fml, if you don't mind

I took my job application to town...
you know well what happened next. Again. I'm overqualified, what a f*ck does it mean?

It means that they feel that hiring you would be like hiring a temp. Since you are overqualified you are probably in the process of looking for a job you ARE qualified for, which will be more interesting and pay more and once you find that, you are going to quit.

They would rather find someone who is a better fit that would find the job challenging and would be more likely to stick around.

This is simply their perception of you. If it's not true, at least you are convincing them it is. Not much consolation for not getting hired though.

At the house I'm sitting the olympics cut out right at a really good (symbolic) moment because the people who live here normally tivo'd LOST and their television can only show what's being taped. :mad: fml

I just agreed to go to work in downtown LA at a lawfirm for a woman named SANDy to possible train to be a paralegal. :tears: I should be in the arts but you know how Morrissey said life leads him? I'm doing this because I have nothing else. Nothing else. fml :tears: And it might be symbollic. :tears: f*** SYMBOLIC! f*** MY SYMBOLIC f***ING LIFE!!!!!!!! :tears:

I just agreed to go to work in downtown LA at a lawfirm for a woman named SANDy to possible train to be a paralegal. :tears: I should be in the arts but you know how Morrissey said life leads him? I'm doing this because I have nothing else. Nothing else. fml :tears: And it might be symbollic. :tears: f*** SYMBOLIC! f*** MY SYMBOLIC f***ING LIFE!!!!!!!! :tears:

Go for the law firm thing. There's something perversely interesting about law firms. I'd get a job like that, but I'm not qualified. Architecture firms are much less sexy. I hope they pay well.

Go for the law firm thing. There's something perversely interesting about law firms. I'd get a job like that, but I'm not qualified. Architecture firms are much less sexy. I hope they pay well.

Yeah but I have a degree in graphic design. I should be painting. I know it's so stupid to complain about an opportunity, but this is my list of life goals:

1. Be a wife.
2. Be a painter.
3. Be relaxed.

Nowhere in there is the fast-paced world of legal aid, ESPECIALLY for someone who is pretty much full-time kinda a little weird in the head. I feel obliged to take the job because "Sandy" (the stamp in the sand said FAT) told me that she wants to "show me how she gets into work" tomorrow which means she's probably in spirit this chick and I'm supposed to glean from her signs how to conduct cosmic war and peace and it just all gets to be too much. PLUS my task tomorrow is to organize binders for the sale of one ginormous compnay to another person and I have to take stock of who's buying what and what theur symbollic name means and who owns who and who's on top and all this bullshit stuff that puts me in a position of being a girl in a highrise in Los Angeles instead of a wife having coffee in bed with her husband watching the news before heading off to the studio in the garage. OMG I sound so pissy, I'm sorry. I guess it beats staying home all day thinking. And I have this other opportunity which is in the category of artistic but my boss would be my friend and so far he's failed to pay me for the work I've done and I don't want to have to ask to be paid, especially my friend.

:mad:

Bleh, ignore me. Actually, why do I even ask that? I'm pretty sure half the board has me on ignore. f*** 'EM!!! It's their loss.

Thanks for listening Pregs. 4 on the enneagram is drama queen, you don't strike me as that.

Oh, and I keep waking up to a dream where an eyeball is staring at me. I'll try to work that into chatting in the lunchroom with the lawyers. fml. :mad:

Yeah but I have a degree in graphic design. I should be painting. I know it's so stupid to complain about an opportunity, but this is my list of life goals:

1. Be a wife.
2. Be a painter.
3. Be relaxed.

Nowhere in there is the fast-paced world of legal aid, ESPECIALLY for someone who is pretty much full-time kinda a little weird in the head. I feel obliged to take the job because "Sandy" (the stamp in the sand said FAT) told me that she wants to "show me how she gets into work" tomorrow which means she's probably in spirit this chick and I'm supposed to glean from her signs how to conduct cosmic war and peace and it just all gets to be too much. PLUS my task tomorrow is to organize binders for the sale of one ginormous compnay to another person and I have to take stock of who's buying what and what theur symbollic name means and who owns who and who's on top and all this bullshit stuff that puts me in a position of being a girl in a highrise in Los Angeles instead of a wife having coffee in bed with her husband watching the news before heading off to the studio in the garage. OMG I sound so pissy, I'm sorry. I guess it beats staying home all day thinking. And I have this other opportunity which is in the category of artistic but my boss would be my friend and so far he's failed to pay me for the work I've done and I don't want to have to ask to be paid, especially my friend.

:mad:

Bleh, ignore me. Actually, why do I even ask that? I'm pretty sure half the board has me on ignore. f*** 'EM!!! It's their loss.

Thanks for listening Pregs. 4 on the enneagram is drama queen, you don't strike me as that.

STRIKE NUMBER ONE. Do this now. That is not a goal.

No, I'm a 4. Ask anyone who knows me. I laughed until I cried when I found that.

It was Sandy and not SanDeE*? I was just talking tonight with a friend who tried to do LA for a while. I thought real life was bad, LA is worse.

Graphic design degrees are like... Kleenex. Sorry. I've seen job ads at design and advertising firms that say, in all caps, "IF YOU HAVE A DESIGN DEGREE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION." They are tired of designers trying to worm their way in via admin positions.

My conclusion is that it's better to get paid for your left brain and save your right brain for yourself. I'm looking at accounting jobs. I don't love it, but I'm competent at it.

Also, I know exactly where the fat, sandy beach is. I keep meaning to drive out there. It's about twenty minutes from my apartment.

Last edited:
STRIKE NUMBER ONE. Do this now. That is not a goal.

No, I'm a 4. Ask anyone who knows me. I laughed until I cried when I found that.

It was Sandy and not SanDeE*? I was just talking tonight with a friend who tried to do LA for a while. I thought real life was bad, LA is worse.

Graphic design degrees are like... Kleenex. Sorry. I've seen job ads at design and advertising firms that say, in all caps, "IF YOU HAVE A DESIGN DEGREE YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION." They are tired of designers trying to worm their way in via admin positions.

My conclusion is that it's better to get paid for your left brain and save your right brain for yourself. I'm looking at accounting jobs. I don't love it, but I'm competent at it.

Also, I know exactly where the fat, sandy beach is. I keep meaning to drive out there. It's about twenty minutes from my apartment.

I just feel this urge beyond logic to be the half of a greater whole. In real life.

Okay, if you haven't already I recommend these two books: Riso has written a slew of them but this is one of his earlier books and VERY mind-opening:

8314141.jpg

Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery

This one by Renee Baron is a little more lightweight, but equally informative:

14292461.JPG

Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People

The topic in general will blow your mind. I haven't had a lot of experience with working with a partner who is a specific type because the man I was with at the time was kind of a cosmic experiment and test in monsterness that defied all logic and reason, but the theories for learning about yourself and others are awesome in every respect of the word.

SanDeE* with a <3 around it liked to spin on the beach. I was noticing in the Olympics that the women skaters can spin so much faster than the men, the men look awkward when they spin actually whereas the women look like they could drill a hole to China. I think it comes down to physics.

Thanks, Silke and bored, I know what it means. It's just so annoying. I want this job, I need this job, I would do just great. I have to start somwhere. I'm new in town and I'm afraid I will not get anything just because I have got master's degree, completed post-graduate studies and ten years of experience in international relations. Shit.
Never thought THIS would be a problem.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom