The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
6th grade is not my first choice. I'm teaching 10th grade math next school year. Can't wait.

My 10th grade Algebra teacher was from India; he spoke quickly and with a very heavy accent. I really struggled keeping up with the lessons when I had no friggin idea what he was saying.

I'll never forget the time he was talking about going to Florida on Spring Break and seeing, "all ugh da gurlzz n dare bick in EEZE"

In my job I run across alot of people from India and I can relate. They are specially difficult to understand on a call. I'm usually 5 words behind them trying to piece their sentences together. Very frusterating.

In my job I run across alot of people from India and I can relate. They are specially difficult to understand on a call. I'm usually 5 words behind them trying to piece their sentences together. Very frusterating.

In my job I have to deal with at least 27 different English accents. ;) That's an incessable source of frustration.

My 10th grade Algebra teacher was from India; he spoke quickly and with a very heavy accent. I really struggled keeping up with the lessons when I had no friggin idea what he was saying.

I'll never forget the time he was talking about going to Florida on Spring Break and seeing, "all ugh da gurlzz n dare bick in EEZE"

Yeah I had a stats teacher from India. I was like.........:confused: WTF?

Look like my tickets to see Morrissey this Thursday were just canceled DUE TO RAIN...............

FML.

Look like my tickets to see Morrissey this Thursday were just canceled DUE TO RAIN...............

FML.

that sucks. there have to be some places right on that same block where they could perform inside. if not they could perform in raincoats, as flashers. it would go along with the recent photo.

My cell phone was stolen at a park today while I was playing basketball. I should really stick to soccer. FML.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Call it and see whether the idiot who stole it answers it. Better yet, have a cop call it.

Yeah did all that. File a report and all. The cops even searched the guys that stole it. It all started with a confrontation. My friends and I were shooting around and they came up to us saying that was their court and we should move down to the vacant one. Of course, I told them where they could go and a little scuffle ensued. Sometime in between it all someone picked up my phone which was on a park bench. Some people.....:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

Call it and see whether the idiot who stole it answers it. Better yet, have a cop call it.

I was at a bar down by you when someone swiped this girls phone that we were with. We knew someone at the bar swiped it. Fun story... we called it. It rang inside this guy's jacket.

After he got off the floor he tossed the phone out and ran. We had to leave the bar but we still recovered the phone.

I have a painful zit on my lip everyone thinks is herpes when it's not and my period is coming tomorrow. f*** my f***ing life.

The ceiling light in my upstairs hallway has been burned out four about two months.

I have light bulbs.
I have a step ladder.
I don't feel like changing it. Ever.

FML

I went to court today to face off with my ex wife. It's all about money now. The judge referred both of us to Mediation. The lawyers fees have about killed my bank account. If it goes much longer, I'm gonna be flat broke. :tears:

I went to court today to face off with my ex wife. It's all about money now. The judge referred both of us to Mediation. The lawyers fees have about killed my bank account. If it goes much longer, I'm gonna be flat broke. :tears:

I am so sorry to hear that. God, that really sucks. I'm sorry.

I have now popped a cork and poured a glass of Cab, but I'm wondering now if I should just tip the bottle up instead.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom