The Fuck My Life Thread

sad veiled bride

can you please stop time?
The one you really want doesn't want you.
The one who wants you and you probably could want knows it's not right and asks you to leave to avoid temptation.
Only the ones you don't want are always there and you can't remove them.
FML indeed

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
The one you really want doesn't want you.
The one who wants you and you probably could want knows it's not right and asks you to leave to avoid temptation.
Only the ones you don't want are always there and you can't remove them.
FML indeed
Cry me a fucken river.

sad veiled bride

can you please stop time?
Cry me a fucken river.
One of the few things in life I can be certain of is that whatever I post here, your stupid comment will follow..always. I'd put you on ignore, but I hardly ever post, so it's not even worth it. This is the 'fuck my life thread' and I'll cry all the fucken rivers I like, if you want to join you're welcome, otherwise leave me alone. Ok?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
One of the few things in life I can be certain of is that whatever I post here, your stupid comment will follow..always. I'd put you on ignore, but I hardly ever post, so it's not even worth it. This is the 'fuck my life thread' and I'll cry all the fucken rivers I like, if you want to join you're welcome, otherwise leave me alone. Ok?
You're the only person who wished me a happy birthday. I have no choice but to not ignore you so I do it in the style of your insincere act as a melancholy Italian lady, except I'm a "jealous, crude American woman." It's all about roles.

Our Lady

Do you really have an insincere act as a melancholy Italian lady? That could be fun.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Top Bottom