The Forty Sexiest Frontwomen in Rock History

^ I had to log out to see what you said and OMG do I agree with you. :sweet:

A few names spring to mind, Debbie Harry, Joan Jett, Beki Bondage, Brody Dalle, Gaye Advert, Exene Cervenka,...Chrissie Hynde, and Penelope Houston, too, probably.

1. Tegan Quin
2. Sara Quin

Love PTxx.
i think sara is cuter.

I'm telling you Peaches=hot! I'm really disapointed that I have to miss her gig next week :(
:(after i saw yr first post i was gonna say we should go together. even tho i am up in the air about going since jd is not in her band anymore.

as far as that list goes, some babes on there, but i had a crush on kim gordon when i was younger. still do i guess.

kathleen hanna should be number one on the list.

A few names spring to mind, Debbie Harry, Joan Jett, Beki Bondage, Brody Dalle, Gaye Advert, Exene Cervenka,...Chrissie Hynde, and Penelope Houston, too, probably.

Yes, Exene came to mind. I saw X a few years ago, and time has not been very kind to her. She sounded great, though.

In contrast, Chrissie Hynde seems to have made a deal with the devil. :bow:

Nina is really beautiful without her stage make-up and facial contortions, esp. when she was younger. I can't find a good pic though.

Wasn't there a britpop frink thread a while back?

My votes would go to
Louise Wener from Sleeper

Sonia Aurora-Madan from Echobelly

Sarah Cracknell from St Etiene

Toni Halliday from Curve.
[youtube]moAIaLbcKb0&feature=related[/youtube]

And, I'd echo the calls for Harriet Wheeler from the Sundays

Maybe I'm showing my age :(

Dave

(finally figured out how to embed youtube videos :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina Turner is not sexy. Nor is Joan Jett, Chrissie Hynde, Bjørk, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin, Siouxsie Sioux or Suzanne Vega. Nina Hagen is great, but she is not sexy.

PJ Harvey on the other, there we're talking. As well as Nico, Gwen Stefani, Patti Smith and Chan Marshall. Where's Corinne Drewery? And Patsy Kensit? God, I'm old. :)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom