The Forty Sexiest Frontwomen in Rock History

corrs.jpg

Now excusing jim corr, there is no doubt The Corrs were rather stunning. Yeah they won't go down as a band worthy of being mentioned in a list of rock history, but no sexy band poll could not have The Corrs in.

joanjett4.jpg

Joan Jett: Punk Rock Goddess

The list should be "The Forty Most Charismatic Frontwomen" or something like that.

Tina Turner is not sexy. Nor is Joan Jett, Chrissie Hynde, Bjørk, Stevie Nicks, Janis Joplin, Siouxsie Sioux or Suzanne Vega. Nina Hagen is great, but she is not sexy.

PJ Harvey on the other, there we're talking. As well as Nico, Gwen Stefani, Patti Smith and Chan Marshall. Where's Corinne Drewery? And Patsy Kensit? God, I'm old. :)

cheers

The list should be "The Forty Most Charismatic Frontwomen" or something like that.

Ah, that'd be something else. Still wouldn't have Joan Jett on it though. Or Tina Turner. :)

cheers

I abhor Tegan & Sara and I hate your signature and avatar! It infuriates me every time I see it.

I also do not believe there are 40 sexy frontwomen, let alone 40 sexiest!!

This is all.

Real talk

copyright courtesy of the lovely Iamnicola

Last edited by a moderator:
I abhor Tegan & Sara and I hate your signature and avatar! It infuriates me every time I see it.

This is all.

Tegan and sara are sexy. Shush! ;)

This is all.

Oh pipe down

warm_cup_STFU.jpg

01_21_missingpersons.jpg

Don't forget Dale Bozzio of Missing Persons! Maybe a forgotten band, but best known for their unforgettable hits Words and Destination Unknown.:guitar::thumb:

"Tina Turner isn't sexy"?! Someone tell the young gentleman to get his eyes, and pulse, checked. Whilst Tina isn't my personal cup of sexy, David Bowie and Mick Jagger and any major dude will tell you... she's the queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmlNIZ6D-bc

Unfortunately am no longer young, but can report following: Eyes and pulse fine. Tina Turner still overpainted, surgically propped-up, absurd old lady with frizzy hair. :D

cheers

I'd have to say, in no particular order;

Sonya Aurora Madan - Echobelly
Stine Brammsen - Alphabeat
Lily Allen.
Louise Wener - Sleeper
Duffy
Katy Perry
Miki - Lush
Shirley Manson

But Beth Ditto and Amy Crackhouse (surely not???)

deborahharry2mw.jpg

a goddess she was to be sure :bow:

I die a little when I see pictures of her like this one.

1. Debbie Harry (in the 70's mostly)

Kim Gordon, Nico, Maja Ivarsson, France Gall, Terri Nunn (Berlin), Karen O...there are more, but these are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom