The fat girl's perspective in William.

I always thought that William was about marriage from the male perspective.

Fussy about pussy ???
To be honest in my past I’ve had some Blubber monsters....
Ha. I am fussy; yeah. I don't care enough about getting laid at this age to just give it to anyone. Fat women have always been abhorrent to me. They have always reminded me of the teenager who sneaks into the 21 and over show...it's like, yeah, you're here, but you have no right to be. Maybe some guys can drink enough to where the fatties are f***able but I've never gotten to that point.

Ha. I am fussy; yeah. I don't care enough about getting laid at this age to just give it to anyone. Fat women have always been abhorrent to me. They have always reminded me of the teenager who sneaks into the 21 and over show...it's like, yeah, you're here, but you have no right to be. Maybe some guys can drink enough to where the fatties are f***able but I've never gotten to that point.
I’m kinda at that point myself .
No time for fatties nor skinny’s
A large mirror and myself is better

used to go out with a woman who was so fat that after we did IT i would roll over ,roll over again and i was still on top of her.

So what have we learnt from this thread?

That ‘fat girls’ need to get really drunk before they lower themselves to sleep with assholes.

🙃

:)

it may be based on :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: telling stories about one of his schnogglers:statueofliberty:
which he later verified in that dumb auto book 'set the 60 yr old boy free'

:hammer:

They have always reminded me of the teenager who sneaks into the 21 and over show...it's like, yeah, you're here, but you have no right to be.
f***ing horrible, again. Who are you to decide what 'right' anyone has to go somewhere?

f***ing horrible, again. Who are you to decide what 'right' anyone has to go somewhere?
First of all I assume you're a fatty, hence the preturnatural ire you are displaying, but this is not about you.

To answer you question, the "somewhere" I was referring to in that post is my life. And I would say that I have total say over who is in my life and who is not.

NO FAT CHICKS

First of all I assume you're a fatty, hence the preturnatural ire, but this is not about you. To answer you question, the "somewhere" I was referring to in that post is my life. And I would say that I have total say over who is in my life and who is not.

NO FAT CHICKS
I'm just pointing out what's obvious, which is that you often say really vile shit that seems to come from nowhere.
I've never been attracted to a big bloke either, but I wouldn't react like that ^ to their existence.
There's a strange anger in all your posts, even when you're not arguing.

I'm just pointing out what's obvious, which is that you often say really vile shit that seems to come from nowhere.
I've never been attracted to a big bloke either, but I wouldn't react like that ^ to their existence.
There's a strange anger in all your posts, even when you're not arguing.
OK, well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't feel particularly angry. So unless that anger is hardbaked into the substrate of my psyche, I'm not taking out hostility on anyone. And even if that is the case, I'd say it's good that I use strangers on a webforum as a way of getting frustrations or insecurities out. Much better than doing it in relationships or barfights or something. But honestly truth be told I'm not an angry dude; I'm very social and extroverted and honestly pretty content.

Also...a lot of the Skylarker thing (or any internet handle) is, to some degree or another, a contrivance. It's a mask. It's not meant to be taken seriously outside of the context of the party where I'm wearing the mask. There are certainly aspects of myself that come across here, but the composite Skylarker is basically just whatever mood I'm in when I log on here and I just kind of go into this general autopilot mode of affable jocularity...no malice is intended but even when people piss me off I truly never, ever think about it or them once I log off.

Based on their posts (which is literally the only metric I have to evaluate anyone here) I think that it's funny that several of the posters I like the most on here are often the ones that I, or Skylarker, have the most consistent contention with...Dave is a great example. I enjoy reading the thoughts of a lot of the contributors here; yourself included. I just don't take it too seriously, is all.

If I came across as offensive or angry, I didn't mean to. It's just an act. I'll be the first to admit that I talk a lot of shit on here but 90 percent of it is just me trolling or being a goof.

OK, well, I don't know what to tell you. I don't feel particularly angry. So unless that anger is hardbaked into the substrate of my psyche, I'm not taking out hostility on anyone. And even if that is the case, I'd say it's good that I use strangers on a webforum as a way of getting frustrations or insecurities out. Much better than doing it in relationships or barfights or something. But honestly truth be told I'm not an angry dude; I'm very social and extroverted and honestly pretty content.

Also...a lot of the Skylarker thing (or any internet handle) is, to some degree or another, a contrivance. It's a mask. It's not meant to be taken seriously outside of the context of the party where I'm wearing the mask. There are certainly aspects of myself that come across here, but the composite Skylarker is basically just whatever mood I'm in when I log on here and I just kind of go into this general autopilot mode of affable jocularity...no malice is intended but even when people piss me off I truly never, ever think about it or them once I log off.

Based on their posts (which is literally the only metric I have to evaluate anyone here) I think that it's funny that several of the posters I like the most on here are often the ones that I, or Skylarker, have the most consistent contention with...Dave is a great example. I enjoy reading the thoughts of a lot of the contributors here; yourself included. I just don't take it too seriously, is all.

If I came across as offensive or angry, I didn't mean to. It's just an act. I'll be the first to admit that I talk a lot of shit on here but 90 percent of it is just me trolling or being a goof.
Thanks for this reply, it was food for thought.
I agree that a lot of Internet stuff is a mask, but it's interesting - some people wear that 'mask' more convincingly than others. There are some users where I think I can imagine who they 'are' behind the keyboard, and others where I have no idea. I put myself across in quite a serious way (some may use other words :lbf:) and your post makes me wonder if part of that is because I am posting under my real name - so it feels like less of a 'mask' than if I was JaneDoe28 or whatever? I don't feel detached from the things I post, if that makes sense.

Thanks for this reply, it was food for thought.
I agree that a lot of Internet stuff is a mask, but it's interesting - some people wear that 'mask' more convincingly than others. There are some users where I think I can imagine who they 'are' behind the keyboard, and others where I have no idea. I put myself across in quite a serious way (some may use other words :lbf:) and your post makes me wonder if part of that is because I am posting under my real name - so it feels like less of a 'mask' than if I was JaneDoe28 or whatever? I don't feel detached from the things I post, if that makes sense.
No; it definitely makes sense. And the Morrissey avatar factors in, too...people naturally form basic superficial assessments and evaluations based on whatever surface info is at hand. And a lot of time those assessments stick even when they're wrong. One of my first avatars here was a blonde chick who was/is a good friend of mine. Honestly I just loved the picture. Still do. As a matter of fact I blew it up and framed it; it's in my office. Point is, people actually thought I was a woman. And after it turned out I wasn't, I got accused of having tried to "trick" everyone. Which I find hilarious because I honestly NEVER even thought about that stuff. But people see what they WANT to see.

But yeah. People in general take all this WAY too seriously. A great example here of me just taking the piss is this post. It's a private joke to myself because my best friend is a big fat gal. But she's very classy, very successful, and extremely smart. She's truly a wonderful person. Obviously nobody on here knows that or needs to know it and it has nothing to do with the original post in this thread. But my point is, it illustrates my point that a lot of the Skylarker shtick is just that: shtick. Even if only I realize it. I'm on these boards to amuse myself. If other people tag along for the ride, awesome. But honestly it's not that deep.

Last edited:
my comment was done for the purposes of a joke,i dont mind big girls,do they like a laugh, then they will do for me.

Back
Top Bottom