The Far-Right and animal welfare

I'm offended by stupidity, not by the content of your "points." Unfortunately the former isn't something you seem to have any control over.
You regularly get offended on behalf of people who would happily cut your head off with a machete and use it to play football.

:rolleyes:

OY ' unfortunately the former isnt something you seem to have any control over.':drama:
a master of language second only to the crazed old coot, Barnaby,this bizarre velcro:crazy:

Wait, I thought you didn't get your highly-original, deeply-considered views of the world from the most racist corners of the internet?

Wait, I thought you didn't get your highly-original, deeply-considered views of the world from the most racist corners of the internet?
I don't, but I agree with everything on this video which I just watched and enjoyed immensely.

A sad English racist with low testosterone tediously whining about a ten-year old movie. You certainly set the bar nice and high.
You've probably spent 3 seconds watching it. I found the whole thing highly agreeable.

A lot of "unpleasant" truths in there - that must be quickly dismissed and ridiculed by liberals like yourself because such thought is "dangerous".

You've probably spent 3 seconds watching it. I found the whole thing highly agreeable.

A lot of "unpleasant" truths in there - that must be quickly dismissed and ridiculed by liberals like yourself because such thought is "dangerous".
I'm watching it right now, it's better comedy than anything else I've seen all week. This is the kind of humorless, two-dimensional subtextual analysis that would barely score you a passing grade in a high school English class. It's the textbook definition of confirmation bias; these nerds see "anti-white" allegory in every single thing they look at. I'm not surprised you find this insightful.

I'm watching it right now, it's better comedy than anything else I've seen all week. This is the kind of humorless, two-dimensional subtextual analysis that would barely score you a passing grade in a high school English class. It's the textbook definition of confirmation bias; these nerds see "anti-white" allegory in every single thing they look at. I'm not surprised you find this insightful.
Why not look at something for once with fresh eyes instead of the usual "seen it all before" attitude. Your mind is intentionally closed tight.

Well, the thing here (which the article as a whole points out), is that if he wanted to support a party advocating animal rights, he could have chosen the Greens, Lib Dems, or several others. But he didn't. He chose the one that doesn't like brown people, and who Nigel Farage (for it is he) said were too racist for UKIP.
#TheNephew(TM) asked him about this and he said he never looked into those other parties. Anyone that takes his politics seriously is probably just looking for something to be pressed about and he seems all too willing to provide the material for this.

Why not look at something for once with fresh eyes instead of the usual "seen it all before" attitude. Your mind is intentionally closed tight.
Have you seen that Donald Duck video where he uses too many extension cords and sets the house on fire?

Back
Top Bottom