Morrissey Central "The End" (August 14, 2020)

Comments

C

carlislebaz

Looks like he is coming to terms with his loss. Seems to be in the acceptance stage... yes it has been a strange day,as it’s taken me back to when I lost my mother 5 years ago, on mother’s day....

Hovis Lesley

Looks like he is coming to terms with his loss. Seems to be in the acceptance stage... yes it has been a strange day,as it’s taken me back to when I lost my mother 5 years ago, on mother’s day....
Sorry to hear that CazBaz, keeping you & Morrissey and all bereaved in mind tonight.

Last edited:

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.

H

Hello not goodbye

They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and when the last person says your name.

It's not goodbye....:tears:

C

carlislebaz

Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.
My point is , anyone such as morrissey could at the moment, be going through either, anger, denial, depression, acceptance... these can be five stages of the grief process . Not all people go through this but most would, and probably should to get it all out...

Mozmar

Sorry I can't agree, & think you're being naive...it'll take him much longer to accept this. The impact is going to be huge for Morrissey, I'm sure.

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
I understand but someone needs to maintain clarity of thinking before posting stuff out in the world. We don't need further ill thought out Central posts. We know what's happened.
I think that's a lost cause until someone else takes over. It's going to be random, personal, unpolished. Interesting but always potentially disastrous.

Mozmar

I think that's a lost cause until someone else takes over. It's going to be random, personal, unpolished. Interesting but always potentially disastrous.
Then just close it, aka stop posting & prevent embarrassment. I'd hate him to give dissenters any form of ammunition.
He doesn't deserve it.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom