Morrissey Central "The End" (August 14, 2020)

Very odd. But kind of comforting that Central is continuing to make no earthly sense.
Comforting and unsettling at the same time. What a strange day this is.

Looks like he is coming to terms with his loss. Seems to be in the acceptance stage... yes it has been a strange day,as it’s taken me back to when I lost my mother 5 years ago, on mother’s day....

Looks like he is coming to terms with his loss. Seems to be in the acceptance stage... yes it has been a strange day,as it’s taken me back to when I lost my mother 5 years ago, on mother’s day....
Sorry for your loss.
I know the feeling. I lost mine 3 1/2 years ago and have been thinking of her a lot this week, especially today.

Sorry to hear that CazBaz, keeping you & Morrissey and all bereaved in mind tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bizarre actually but grief causes strange reactions. All forgiven, but maybe get someone to think before putting it out there. Much love.

Bizarre actually but grief causes strange reactions. All forgiven, but maybe get someone to think before putting it out there. Much love.
I don't think anyone in camp Moz is capable of thinking straight at the moment.

Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.

I don't think anyone in camp Moz is capable of thinking straight at the moment.

I understand but someone needs to maintain clarity of thinking before posting stuff out in the world. We don't need further ill thought out Central posts. We know what's happened.

They say you die twice. Once when you stop breathing and when the last person says your name.

It's not goodbye....:tears:

Nobody comes to "acceptance" stage that quick, if such a thing exists. This is unsettling.
My point is , anyone such as morrissey could at the moment, be going through either, anger, denial, depression, acceptance... these can be five stages of the grief process . Not all people go through this but most would, and probably should to get it all out...

Sorry I can't agree, & think you're being naive...it'll take him much longer to accept this. The impact is going to be huge for Morrissey, I'm sure.

I understand but someone needs to maintain clarity of thinking before posting stuff out in the world. We don't need further ill thought out Central posts. We know what's happened.

I think that's a lost cause until someone else takes over. It's going to be random, personal, unpolished. Interesting but always potentially disastrous.

I think that's a lost cause until someone else takes over. It's going to be random, personal, unpolished. Interesting but always potentially disastrous.
Then just close it, aka stop posting & prevent embarrassment. I'd hate him to give dissenters any form of ammunition.
He doesn't deserve it.

Yes, titling the post with “The End”
doesn’t seem like an acceptance of loss. It’s not clear (to me) what he actually means.

Yes, titling the post with “The End”
doesn’t seem like an acceptance of loss. It’s not clear (to me) what he actually means.
I’m mean , acceptance that his mother has passed and he has accepted this to be true/ real...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom