the Empire thread is the newest threat to our Forum's freedoms

The Empire do not threaten the freedom of non-Empire posters. Unlike, say Muslims, we do not have the belief that non believers are substandard creatures who should be punished by paying a tax, for example.

We are here to protect our interests and to promote the greater good.

And to have a thread without a million posts by Robby.

Ban yourself?

The Empire do not threaten the freedom of non-Empire posters. Unlike, say Muslims, we do not have the belief that non believers are substandard creatures who should be punished by paying a tax, for example.

You are even more awesome now for that statement. ;) :cool:

really
if they got rid of their annoying sig
and say replaced it with
say something like
387183.jpeg

this
but smaller
we might have 'peace in our time' :)
but I doubt they will :(

don't talk shit about muslims if you know only what telly says

Telly says Islam is a religion of peace and the extremist terrorists aren't "true" Muslims. The Qurans says otherwise, but I ain't gonna pick on the basically Quran-disobeying Muslims who mean no harm to anyone...

1.jpg

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Forum, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then we would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, davidT, with all his power and might, steps forth to the rescue
and the liberation of the OT forum.
also
i was wondering
is it actually possible to not fall asleep whilst watching a game of cricket?

As i've said a million times, whether you like us, or you dont, we're the best thing going today!

Re: the Empire is the newest threat to our Forum's freedoms

Re: the Empire is the newest threat to our Forum's freedoms...WHY?

their sig is such a big photo file that is slowing down the reloads for some users
not me
of course
but there are others forced to turn off their sigs because of their selfish attention seeking ways! :eek:

other reasons too, but that is enough for now

their sig is such a big photo file that is slowing down the reloads for some users
not me
of course
but there are others forced to turn off their sigs because of their selfish attention seeking ways! :eek:

other reasons too, but that is enough for now

ok the sig is a bit much thou.

that is my primary prob. with them, the sig
and they curse way too much

You are a f***ing nob! I hope you get smacked 'da fuk out!' by some tramp called Cyril who is 47, has flea swarming superpowers and can melt armpit material made of sheet iron and corduroy.

Back
Top Bottom