The East End Knees Up aka The Troxy Aftershow Party

I would come to the aftershow party if........

• It was just a Morrissey/Smiths disco

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • It was a Morrissey/Smiths disco with a tribute band

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Don't care as long as it's near

• Don't care as long as it's cheap

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A mixture of music (not just Moz/Smiths)

• Forget it, 90 mins of Morrissey is enough for me!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
Unless Quarry decide they will do one I am happy to arrange one - I have a good venue in mind after the prep I did for last week! Watch this space and let me know any requests etc!

P.S Not sure I can do the tour due to the cricket :blushing: sorry!!

Unless Quarry decide they will do one I am happy to arrange one - I have a good venue in mind after the prep I did for last week! Watch this space and let me know any requests etc!

Great! Keep in mind it is the Lovebox Festival in Victoria Park that day/night/weekend...don't know if that will affect venue availability, could also attract lots of passing peeps.

Well, Well, Well.

I knew there was something about you when we was drinking beer and you wasn't.

I think I'm not going to bother due to the responce! See you there.....

I think I'm not going to bother due to the responce! See you there.....

I don't think the responses here are any indication of how popular it would be. Even the Quarry night threads typically tend to get only 3 or 4 responses.
I think the rescheduled Troxy show is now on a Saturday night so I expect there would be plenty of people piling out of the concert who'd fancy going on somewhere else. Expect it would be quite a lot of hassle to organise though (and perhaps involve quite a bit of financial risk; I know Mike's had problems in the past). You'd also have to hand out tons of flyers before and after the concert which could detract from your enjoyment of the whole thing...

I have been looking for a venue for the 18th but have had no luck as yet. It's short notice and east end/city are busy that weekend.
If anyone knows of a venue then I'm quite prepared to organize a Quarry party that night.

I'm also looking into something for the last Brixton night but it's now a week day so different things to consider.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom