The Drivel Thread

Today I went to the mall to pick up my antipsychotic medication and 12 cans of Bowen Island IPA beer, and I wanted iodine, or kelp tablets, to help my hypothyroidism. I saw so many men who looked poorly cared for on my trip, and no women who looked the equivalent. I know that women tend to hide it much better than men, and men maybe, as far as I know, even show it off if they're not being well looked after. There was one man in particular who seemed intoxicated and had one shoe that was obviously dilapidated, and I didn't feel like talking to him, so I didn't. He was gone when I came out of the mall to head to the bus stop on my way home.

I've been eating flax meal paste, thinking it'll be great for my health, but I'm finding out that if you have an underactive thyroid, flax will hurt you. It makes me tired. Flax is so full of nutrition, that it's hard to swallow the idea that it's bad for me, but every time I eat it I get tired afterward, so, I need to get it through my head that I should avoid at least large quantities of it. I don't want to accept that it's bad for me. I like the taste of it, and the nutritional value of it, the price, and how easy it is to mix the flax meal with water into a consistency like peanut butter. The disappointment of finding videos that say "If you have hypothyroidism don't eat flax!", has me feeling well, disappointed, and now I want to drink beer. Feck it.

Drinking beer is reminding me of when I used to go to the Cambie pub and at the end of the night, order greasy food. I don't really miss those days, as there was abuse going on in my life then, but I do feel some nostalgia and desire to get drunk and then have greasy food, though I will likely only drink slowly and have the soup I made.

Drinking beer is reminding me of when I used to go to the Cambie pub and at the end of the night, order greasy food. I don't really miss those days, as there was abuse going on in my life then, but I do feel some nostalgia and desire to get drunk and then have greasy food, though I will likely only drink slowly and have the soup I made.
This sounds sad

By the way, I made soup tonight too

Differences are there's chapel in the morning and the evening and a camp fire where you sing some songs and they answer any questions you've got
I always thought non Christian camps seem pretty boring!
i remember absolutely hating summer camp. i would go with my sister and cousins and everyone else loved it and i just thought it was the stupidest thing and i was always afraid of someone putting a fish hook in my bed.

i remember absolutely hating summer camp. i would go with my sister and cousins and everyone else loved it and i just thought it was the stupidest thing and i was always afraid of someone putting a fish hook in my bed.
Ya lots of people hate it but I'm not one of them

I wasn't liking the beer I bought yesterday, until I saw Morrissey smiling into the camera at a pub today. Imagining my beer is in that pub with him makes it taste good.

In that case, you just may ….

‘risk it for a biscuit’ ? ;)
Hahaha
My life is bland and plain
Just like biscuits
Absolutely no spice in it
"Cue Sometime Something by Lowlife"
thats a super cute picture of you!! you remind me of my sister when she was young!
Get out of here, Ballerina!!! You are SO cute!
Hahaha thanks! My sister made the tam I'm wearing, by the way ♡

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom