The Drivel Thread

What do you guys normally enjoy chatting about/like about each other?
Well usually we end up talking about our insecurities, or sometimes music, or we talk about how much longer we have to be apart (4 left out of 12 months). I guess it's really hard for either of us to start talking about things unless we talk for a long time and I can open up. It's hard for me to talk about things unless I talk for a long time. So it's both of us, and texting is different than actually talking, and it's all just difficult…
I don't know : ^・

Idk bro
It's not like I have a fence around me
I'd rather talk about music than anything else
Who cares if I'm 16? It's not like anyone was flirting
You're fine Sky dude
it was just a joke because he has a reputation as a bit of a drunken sleaze who likes em young. probably not as young as you though, or at least im not stating that here in writing (ie. i dont want to be sued) even if in my mind i believe it's probably true.

Last edited:
Well usually we end up talking about our insecurities, or sometimes music, or we talk about how much longer we have to be apart (4 left out of 12 months). I guess it's really hard for either of us to start talking about things unless we talk for a long time and I can open up. It's hard for me to talk about things unless I talk for a long time. So it's both of us, and texting is different than actually talking, and it's all just difficult…
I don't know : ^・
Really? This is kind of interesting to hear. I think texting can be so much easier. As there’s even less commitment. Like you can answer or not answer, continue or not continue, step away or not step away. I feel like a phone conversation is more invested because more is demanded by default. Like you couldn’t just walk away without saying you’re going to, because that would be super weird on the phone. Although maybe the texting thing is only easier when you’re already super duper long time very close long term friends with someone. Is one of you at boarding school? Is that why you have to count down the minutes for four months? It sounds kind of romantic.

Really? This is kind of interesting to hear. I think texting can be so much easier. As there’s even less commitment. Like you can answer or not answer, continue or not continue, step away or not step away. I feel like a phone conversation is more invested because more is demanded by default. Like you couldn’t just walk away without saying you’re going to, because that would be super weird on the phone. Although maybe the texting thing is only easier when you’re already super duper long time very close long term friends with someone. Is one of you at boarding school? Is that why you have to count down the minutes for four months? It sounds kind of romantic.
Well he lives in New Jersey, and I live in Minnesota, (1,096 miles away) and we are waiting for our 4 days of summer camp, in July. It's been really hard to get through 8 months already, but since we've gotten this far, 4 months is gonna be nothing, though sometimes it's everything. Anyway
Texting for me is hard because I'm so derned sensitive (cue Orange Juice). I need replies, and I need deep conversation, so it's really hard because if he doesn't say anything for a long time I feel really sad and I get desperate because I'm such a terrible conversation starter.

it was just a joke because he has a reputation as a bit of a drunken sleaze who likes em young. probably not as young as you though, or at least im not stating that here in writing even if in my mind i believe it's probably true.
*shrugs* well wouldn't that be reason to not inform him of my age???

Well he lives in New Jersey, and I live in Minnesota, (1,096 miles away) and we are waiting for our 4 days of summer camp, in July. It's been really hard to get through 8 months already, but since we've gotten this far, 4 months is gonna be nothing, though sometimes it's everything. Anyway
Texting for me is hard because I'm so derned sensitive (cue Orange Juice). I need replies, and I need deep conversation, so it's really hard because if he doesn't say anything for a long time I feel really sad and I get desperate because I'm such a terrible conversation starter.
Wow, waiting 12 months for a 4-day camp is just really … WOW! A very long time for a very short time. I guess maybe that’s where you first met? At the camp? Have you made him some great playlists in this time? You’re right the 4 months is going to be nothing and that it will go really fast now, compared to the 8 months you’ve been waiting until now

i wouldnt. either he helps you murder your parents and runs away with you or it's no good
Hahahaha
i suspect it's a christian summer camp though, so no chance of that
That's true
Well i’ve never been to summer camp but it sounds like as good a place as any to have an exciting rendez-vous with a fancy man
Camp is really really fun, although a fancy man isn't exactly what I'd use to describe Jeremy
i suppose. i might not mind having a mosquito infused tryst with a khaki shorts clad nicky wire
Camp is more fun than simply a mosquito infested tryst, though, haha

Wow, waiting 12 months for a 4-day camp is just really … WOW! A very long time for a very short time. I guess maybe that’s where you first met? At the camp? Have you made him some great playlists in this time? You’re right the 4 months is going to be nothing and that it will go really fast now, compared to the 8 months you’ve been waiting until now
I know- it's kind of sad. You wanna hear the crazy part? It's more like 3 days, because the first and last days are half days. He said "3 days for every hundred we're apart"

Yeah we met at the camp and he is like the exact boy I'd create, and he was just, sitting there, with no friends, and I didn't know a soul there practically, so it was great.
We've made a playlist together and I've sent him kind of a lot of stuff, mostly letters & paintings. He's sent me things too, but he's also a lot more busy than I am.

wonder what the differences are. But I’m scared to ask. Lol.
Differences are there's chapel in the morning and the evening and a camp fire where you sing some songs and they answer any questions you've got
I always thought non Christian camps seem pretty boring!

Differences are there's chapel in the morning and the evening and a camp fire where you sing some songs and they answer any questions you've got
I always thought non Christian camps seem pretty boring!

the idea of camp, both seem strange to me. Sure one can see the benefits, but still.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom