The Drivel Thread

I went for a run, interspersed with a walk! And it was fun, despite being aware of excess blubber around my waist. I encountered no drama. It was just a smooth sunny outing in the cool air, for me.

It's not just conspiracy. It's happened, and in the UK. I'll find a video I saw that was about citizens fighting back.
No it hasn't and yes, it's conspiracy claptrap. Check that you are getting information from reputable sources before you peddle such nonsense, GB News is a cesspit.

IMG_20230214_190248617.jpg

I look back on this thread and think everyone should have a drivel thread to use as an interactive diary. Reading back through it is helping me find my footing, and rediscover meaning. Otherwise life usually seems hollow and unmanageable.

So that neighbour - I blocked both her numbers, and she can still leave me voicemails it turns out. She's left me two messages saying she only said what she did because she cares about me basically, and to tell me how physically ill she is, and to please call her. I didn't, and today her father called me. I don't know him, but he said he loves me, and to call him.

I believe she just wants her slave back, to use and abuse.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom