The Drivel Thread

Now I have a laptop. A physical keyboard. I'm rusty about how to use one. It's beginning to feel good though. It's coming back to me quickly. I've missed it. I bought it to encourage myself to write my memoir. This way, I can download software to help orient my writing to form an easy to read format.

Mine is acting up, freezes all the time. I had pressed play on one of your songs, nothing happened. Suddenly my mobile rang and it was a job interview and without warning the song started playing, so I actually landed a summer job to the sound of "I love meeeeeeeeeee"...:lbf:
You couldn't make these things up if you tried!
Thanks Shazz!!

Fake Sue..... 4king love it🤩🤩🤩

now, don't go calling him that if Fake C doesn't like it (can't remember if you two get on and I'd hate to have to choose:drama:)

(can't remember very well who gets on with whom here. Guess it's not my top priority in life :))

but yes, it's cute. Hope Fakey likes it.

I've also forgotten what Fake C is supposed to mean :rolleyes:

The power of Shazzz...
Spreading positivity and hope.
And even wealth... good on you Barking😀
I don't know about wealth, it's just an internship :smiley:

but it's in a spot by the sea favoured by millionaires (...and far right politicians :barf:)

now, don't go calling him that if Fake C doesn't like it (can't remember if you two get on and I'd hate to have to choose:drama:)

(can't remember very well who gets on with whom here. Guess it's not my top priority in life :))

but yes, it's cute. Hope Fakey likes it.

I've also forgotten what Fake C is supposed to mean :rolleyes:
Face Chameleon I think....
Yes we kinda get a long... He a decent chap really.

Your daddy named you Fake Sue, Fake C?

Reminds me of this girl called Johnny... They wrote a song 'bout him:

Went on to become a famous guitarist.

Can even play the harmonica (better than any old trollop)

vegan cro named me Fake C. It's a long story.
That song is okay but the saxophone should probably be illegal in anything made after 1975 or so,

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom