The Drivel Thread

^Thanks for the sympathy and giggles guys. Plan is to get him drunk tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

(nb: there's a good chance he's gay.)
(nb2: drunk, gay, it'd be easier if he woz Morrissey.):rolleyes:

^Thanks for the sympathy and giggles guys. Plan is to get him drunk tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

(nb: there's a good chance he's gay.)
(nb2: drunk, gay, it'd be easier if he woz Morrissey.):rolleyes:
What does nb mean?

Turns out cute gay baby is bi, but he didn't tell me, or that he had a boyfriend, so I'm not going to waste my latin on him.

Still, nice of him not too break my elderly heart by raving about his bf... (he told me he had spent his birthday with..."a person". :rolleyes: )

I knew he was gay the moment he said his dad had left the house when he was 4 (him, not his dad).
You can never win in this life, can you? doh:

Turns out cute gay baby is bi, but he didn't tell me, or that he had a boyfriend, so I'm not going to waste my latin on him.

Still, nice of him not too break my elderly heart by raving about his bf... (he told me he had spent his birthday with..."a person". :rolleyes: )

I knew he was gay the moment he said his dad had left the house when he was 4 (him, not his dad).
Stick at it Barking... you seem like a lovely, sane Rational person.

Stick at it Barking... you seem like a lovely, sane Rational person.
awww, thanks Carl. I'm not really, but I'm doing my best to fool people. ;)

so, anyway,I'm going to be stuck in the same room as BiBaby for 19 more days...there's only 6 of us and nothing else to look at. 'part from the wall.:head-smack:

so, anyway,I'm going to be stuck in the same room as BiBaby for 19 more days...there's only 6 of us and nothing else to look at. 'part from the wall.:head-smack:
you sound like an old lech

Are you in prison or something ?

Dad is gay, too.

Are you in prison or something ?
Well, kinda, except it's not one full of lesbians: it's just 6 straight people, Bibaby who may or may not be transitioning (noticed he was wearing some kind of bra today), and a very old and confused dog.
But well, can you really help who you love, even in prison? I have no choice but being a disgusting perv here: we finish each other's jokes.
I'd much rather have him than the decrepit trollop, I mean, I'm still a youngish dog!

(nah not prison, just training)
Dad is gay, too.
Compliment him about his son. And if he has long hair and beautiful eyes like the one I can't have, tell him to give this pooch a ring.
He can even become a woman, looks like I'm not fussy anymore.

(still not into lesbians tho)(too simple.)

My adoptive dad died when I was 8, on his first outing alone with me, horseback riding. I didn't see him die. He was way ahead of me on the trail. I was told that he felt ill, sat on a rock, and died. I never saw him. There was no funeral, as far as I know.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom