The Drivel Thread

Me singing Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want This Time

You're ten minutes from being shit-stained jeans in a resale shop with the stockboy being immediately promoted to security on your behalf. That's not a compliment.

I would say you have balls for posting this crap, except you don't have balls. You're just f***ed and clamoring for attention, even attention as meaningless as that proffered by the regulars on this forum.

You're an exhibitionist with mental illness. You're legitimately delusional and if there is even a shred of you that is not then I implore that part of you to save the other 99.7 %.

Best of luck to you. Happy holidays.

You're ten minutes from being shit-stained jeans in a resale shop with the stockboy being immediately promoted to security on your behalf. That's not a compliment.

I would say you have balls for posting this crap, except you don't have balls. You're just f***ed and clamoring for attention, even attention as meaningless as that proffered by the regulars on this forum.

You're an exhibitionist with mental illness. You're legitimately delusional and if there is even a shred of you that is not then I implore that part of you to save the other 97 percent.

Best of luck to you as well. What should I do then, be a quiet mouse like the foster mother in my anecdote?

You're an exhibitionist with mental illness. You're legitimately delusional and if there is even a shred of you that is not then I implore that part of you to save the other 99.7 %.

Your one hell of a nosey Bastard aren’t you....

You waltz into a thread started by someone, who has clearly started
THE DRIVEL THREAD
for her own amusement and
A bit of fun.

WHO THE f*** DO YOU THINK
YOU ARE .......

In conclusion....,.,,

Hey you 4king dumb c***.....
sling your hook.

4king knuckle scrapper

I just found out that a worker I've missed will be coming to work with me on weekends. Haven't seen her in over a year.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom