The Drivel Thread

yesssssssssssssssssss, i found it!! it still exists!!!!

Finally, someone I don't have on ignore has posted here tonight!

it's true, i AM the queen!! :princess:

here i found his solo rap:

i wish i could find the one he did of me. it was so funny! (@Born to Harangue find it for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!)
David Tseng even gave me a ban :lbf:
Y'all act like you never seen a white nationalist before:lbf:

Too many great lines, it was actually really good, it's hilarious

yesssssssssssssssssss, i found it!! it still exists!!!!

This one :laughing:it's brilliant, it's such a witty parody. I can't even pick favorite parts, all of it was great and eddy makes and appearance!! Edward come to mommy :lbf:

This one :laughing:it's brilliant, it's such a witty parody. I can't even pick favorite parts, all of it was great and eddy makes and appearance!! Edward come to mommy :lbf:
i love it so much! i wasnt kidding when i said it's the greatest thing ive ever heard. even EddY laughed!!

check this out, its pretty great too!! :fire:

@Born to Harangue is such a legend. he never disappoints!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

(we both agree that its a little too energetic for shazzer though. she would have probably passed out after that much exhertion)

i love it so much! i wasnt kidding when i said it's the greatest thing ive ever heard. even EddY laughed!!

check this out, its pretty great too!! :fire:

@Born to Harangue is such a legend. he never disappoints!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

(we both agree that its a little too energetic for shazzer though. she would have probably passed out after that much exhertion)

:laughing: :lbf::ahhh: This is even better than I imagined. The snorting and gasping are very realistic, for a few seconds there I thought it was really her. I think it's ok to be a little energetic, because potato is on meth, it works. The foot drum is a nice touch, it's a masterpiece!!!
@Born to Harangue :bow:

:laughing: :lbf::ahhh: This is even better than I imagined. The snorting and gasping are very realistic, for a few seconds there I thought it was really her. I think it's ok to be a little energetic, because potato is on meth, it works. The foot drum is a nice touch, it's a masterpiece!!!
@Born to Harangue :bow:
Born to Harangue is such an ubermensch 😍

Oh and I forgot to say that my favourite line from the solo rap is "there's no reason why Dave and a picture of bhops can't elope" 😂

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom