The Drivel Thread

You can feel sorry for me all you like. Thanks! Gimp suits? Viva Hate? Drunk? What the hell are you blathering about? LOL. Christ almighty, man, do you keep a file cabinet at home dedicated to this forum?

I think that you take all this WAY more seriously than I do, or than anyone should. When is the last time I even interacted with you before I (quite benevolently) asked what you thought about the newest season of Better Call Saul last night? What did I do to deserve such bile?

Your response to that post of mine was bizarre. So bitter. So angry. So impotent. But that's OK, Dave. That's your thing. I don't buy Light Housework's "anti-man/everyone and his brother raped me" shtick...never have. I don't feel sorry for and I don't think she's a victim of anyone but herself.

Speaking of taking attention-seeking women seriously, have you been keeping up with the Depp/Heard trial? How's that "believe all women" thing working out, bud? Doesn't seem to be going too well for ol' Amber!

For the record, I like rifke. When she says something funny, if I feel like it, I'll applaud. She's been on a roll lately. If you can only see that as needing her approval, I mean, OK. Pretty sure I've "had her approval" for awhile anyway. Not sure what your point was.

Anyway man, no hard feelings. I'll let you go back to torturing your Ted Cruz voodoo doll, or whatever constitutes entertainment for people like you. But yeah. Better Call Saul...f***ing awesome!
So Svengali... you don’t believe LH
Has been raped or had a troublesome past?
Then why come on to HER THREAD and make a song and a dance about it all ?

Why didn’t you just read her posts then think to yourself, Nah, this is all crap and just leave her thread?

No, you had to get involved with issues you do not believe ever happened.
If you had any common sense or decency about you, you would have left her thread and said nothing.
But your on someone’s thread bickering like a 6 year olde...
Speaks volumes about your integrity.

I don't know a goddamned thing about writing. Just get it down on paper and whenever you see a little bullshit weed sprout up along the way, rip it up by the root and keep going.
Your in great company here Svengali......🙄
Rifkie knows Fukc all about writing
Either....
Solo has been waiting years for the first Etchings from the Nazi scum bag. 😁😁😁😁

It's a reference to the bro moment between Jesus and the thief at the crucifixion. Jesus quote. It was a joke. It's actually a very beautiful passage.
the bible is full of beautiful passages!

You can feel sorry for me all you like. Thanks! Gimp suits? Viva Hate? Drunk? What the hell are you blathering about? LOL. Christ almighty, man, do you keep a file cabinet at home dedicated to this forum?

I think that you take all this WAY more seriously than I do, or than anyone should. When is the last time I even interacted with you before I (quite benevolently) asked what you thought about the newest season of Better Call Saul last night? What did I do to deserve such bile?

Your response to that post of mine was bizarre. So bitter. So angry. So impotent. But that's OK, Dave. That's your thing. I don't buy Light Housework's "anti-man/everyone and his brother raped me" shtick...never have. I don't feel sorry for and I don't think she's a victim of anyone but herself.

Speaking of taking attention-seeking women seriously, have you been keeping up with the Depp/Heard trial? How's that "believe all women" thing working out, bud? Doesn't seem to be going too well for ol' Amber!

For the record, I like rifke. When she says something funny, if I feel like it, I'll applaud. She's been on a roll lately. If you can only see that as needing her approval, I mean, OK. Pretty sure I've "had her approval" for awhile anyway. Not sure what your point was.

Anyway man, no hard feelings. I'll let you go back to torturing your Ted Cruz voodoo doll, or whatever constitutes entertainment for people like you. But yeah. Better Call Saul...f***ing awesome!
have you been watching the amber heard trial too?!

oh man that is some good viewing. the cringe factor!!

i know johnny depp didnt beat amber but dont you think he should have?! dont you wish he wouldve sodomized her with a jack hammer?! i would've!!!

have you been watching the amber heard trial too?!

oh man that is some good viewing. the cringe factor!!

i know johnny depp didnt beat amber but dont you think he should have?! dont you wish he wouldve sodomized her with a jack hammer?! i would've!!!
No. She's a grifting, lying of sack of shit but I oppose any violence toward women.

So Svengali... you don’t believe LH
Has been raped or had a troublesome past?
Then why come on to HER THREAD and make a song and a dance about it all ?

Why didn’t you just read her posts then think to yourself, Nah, this is all crap and just leave her thread?

No, you had to get involved with issues you do not believe ever happened.
If you had any common sense or decency about you, you would have left her thread and said nothing.
But your on someone’s thread bickering like a 6 year olde...
Speaks volumes about your integrity.
Not sure, Car. Why does anybody do anything. It's a forum. She's posting publicly. It's called "The Drivel Thread." Then she talks about rape...again. next post is a Muppet show pantomime. I don't take any of it seriously. I do what amuses me when it amuses me. I follow my interests. This is low-stakes (no stakes) social interaction for me. Not sure of a nice way to say it.

Not sure, Car. Why does anybody do anything. It's a forum. She's posting publicly. It's called "The Drivel Thread." Then she talks about rape...again. next post is a Muppet show pantomime. I don't take any of it seriously. I do what amuses me when it amuses me. I follow my interests. This is low-stakes (no stakes) social interaction for me. Not sure of a nice way to say it.
Just awful shitty remarks on your part. Very needless. Only saying.

Just awful shitty remarks on your part. Very needless. Only saying.
And your 'poems' about rape and sexual abuse? Murder? Not shitty? Not needless? You and Sharon seem to think these forums are for you to live out your most deranged fantasies, so expect pushback because you are both hideous, self centered perverts who absolutely deserve each other.

Shooting him was pretty basic. If it was a good book or film she would have done something connected to his job as a chef. Fugu fish or something like that and the universe might have let her get away with it.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom