The Drivel Thread

So I've been living by an A road (highway for you guys) for a couple of months now and for someone who hates cars as much as I do it's a torture BUT on the plus side I've managed to convince my lodger to not mow the lawn (all I'm saying really is give bees a chance!).

While I was doing that though they chopped down a few trees in the area. They're building like there's no tomorrow. And they're right, there isn't.

BB is nearby but she's probably too old to react. Or maybe she just cares about kittens, the old bat.:rolleyes:

And the far right.

Not that anybody would listen, since she looks like nothing now, but the effort? The effort?

The other day I tried to steer ducklings in the right direction as they were lost with their mummy on the pavement but I didn't know what the right direction was myself.

It's bad, folks.

We need to stop this. We're killing everything.

Last edited:
I don't believe that, though I have experienced being touched inside my body, via a holographic radiation device. I felt it around my eyeballs, and the lining of my ovaries and Fallopian tubes, and in my frontal lobe. That was late 2011 and early 2012. But I know, you think it's a lie or delusion.

I don't believe that, though I have experienced being touched inside my body, via a holographic radiation device. I felt it around my eyeballs, and the lining of my ovaries and Fallopian tubes, and in my frontal lobe. That was late 2011 and early 2012. But I know, you think it's a lie or delusion.
So, like, it's just a coincidence then that you have both schizophrenia and the exact sort of experiences a schizophrenic would claim to have, only of course, yours are real?

So, like, it's just a coincidence then that you have both schizophrenia and the exact sort of experiences a schizophrenic would claim to have, only of course, yours are real?
Do the people you know who are schizophrenic only have delusions about 1 thing?
The man I knew heard voices who told him to do things and it was from one certain source every single time, he did not have any other delusions.
My husband had a college friend who developed schizophrenia and he said it was he same for her, she thought someone was trying to give her a disease and said her landlord was leaving things in her bathroom to give her the disease and she had some other delusions, but it was always about the same disease. I think she is ok now and got help very early.
But this one here has delusions about everything and I know you said you are sure she is schizophrenic, but I do still believe she makes up some of it for attention. Like you are noting here, it's such a coincidence.

Do the people you know who are schizophrenic only have delusions about 1 thing?
The man I knew heard voices who told him to do things and it was from one certain source every single time, he did not have any other delusions.
My husband had a college friend who developed schizophrenia and he said it was he same for her, she thought someone was trying to give her a disease and said her landlord was leaving things in her bathroom to give her the disease and she had some other delusions, but it was always about the same disease. I think she is ok now and got help very early.
But this one here has delusions about everything and I know you said you are sure she is schizophrenic, but I do still believe she makes up some of it for attention. Like you are noting here, it's such a coincidence.
she's definitely schizophrenic and she definitely has the subtype 'erotomania'. when you understand her delusions as erotomania you see how they are all about the same sort of thing. erotomaniacs are the gross schizophrenics. and of course she wouldnt like for you to think that her delusions are just delusions. she would like for you to think that russell brand really is madly in love with her, so i dont think she uses her schizophrenia as an excuse. if anything, it's inconvenient for her.

she's definitely schizophrenic and she definitely has the subtype 'erotomania'. when you understand her delusions as erotomania you see how they are all about the same sort of thing. erotomaniacs are the gross schizophrenics. and of course she wouldnt like for you to think that her delusions are just delusions. she would like for you to think that russell brand really is madly in love with her, so i dont think she uses her schizophrenia as an excuse. if anything, it's inconvenient for her.
Ah, ok I think I get it now.

I'm remembering a man who dropped me like a hot potato when he believed I'd cheated on him. He never confronted me about it, so he'll go to his grave thinking I cheated on him, because I left it up to him, to confront me, and he never did. I felt that if he didn't love me enough to confront me, then I wouldn't stand in his way. I would have felt that I was feeding an unbalanced relationship, if I would have been the one to talk of the fact that I was faithful to him. He rejected me, so, it was up to him, to confront me. If I'd been the one rejecting him, I think I would have told him why, so that he could correct me if there had merely been a misunderstanding. The fact that he chose to convict me without a trial, goes to show, that he didn't really love me, so, he goes on believing that I'm the low life who cheated, and he's the superior, moral person between us.

Mike

He was cruel to animals
I'm lucky he only raped me
My boy'friend'
Forced kisses after I broke it off with him
Bad breath even after he brushed his teeth
He nearly snapped my neck once
I wonder why he let me go
I used to love his black curly hair
His brown eyes
And crooked, beaked nose
I would do almost anything for him
But compulsive lying to me
Broke the spell

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom