The Drivel Thread

Light Housework

useless shedder
Now I have a laptop. A physical keyboard. I'm rusty about how to use one. It's beginning to feel good though. It's coming back to me quickly. I've missed it. I bought it to encourage myself to write my memoir. This way, I can download software to help orient my writing to form an easy to read format.

Barking

Mine is acting up, freezes all the time. I had pressed play on one of your songs, nothing happened. Suddenly my mobile rang and it was a job interview and without warning the song started playing, so I actually landed a summer job to the sound of "I love meeeeeeeeeee"...:lbf:
You couldn't make these things up if you tried!
Thanks Shazz!!

Barking

Fake Sue..... 4king love it🤩🤩🤩

now, don't go calling him that if Fake C doesn't like it (can't remember if you two get on and I'd hate to have to choose:drama:)

(can't remember very well who gets on with whom here. Guess it's not my top priority in life :))

but yes, it's cute. Hope Fakey likes it.

I've also forgotten what Fake C is supposed to mean :rolleyes:

Barking

The power of Shazzz...
Spreading positivity and hope.
And even wealth... good on you Barking😀
I don't know about wealth, it's just an internship :smiley:

but it's in a spot by the sea favoured by millionaires (...and far right politicians :barf:)

Carlislebaz

Cock of the north
now, don't go calling him that if Fake C doesn't like it (can't remember if you two get on and I'd hate to have to choose:drama:)

(can't remember very well who gets on with whom here. Guess it's not my top priority in life :))

but yes, it's cute. Hope Fakey likes it.

I've also forgotten what Fake C is supposed to mean :rolleyes:
Face Chameleon I think....
Yes we kinda get a long... He a decent chap really.

Fake C

Your daddy named you Fake Sue, Fake C?

Reminds me of this girl called Johnny... They wrote a song 'bout him:

Went on to become a famous guitarist.

Can even play the harmonica (better than any old trollop)

vegan cro named me Fake C. It's a long story.
That song is okay but the saxophone should probably be illegal in anything made after 1975 or so,

Tags
anecdotes bus driver stories drivel if you're a prude go to the 'thinking' thread singing stripper stories weather
Top Bottom